This position is would be a remote opportunity reporting to Lake Forest, CA.
Panasonic Avionics is the world’s leading supplier of (IFEC) in-flight entertainment and communications systems that allow passengers access to live TV, movies, music, interactive games, maps, and much more!
We are looking for a motivated, driven, and collaborative Software Engineer with experience in software development to join a talented team.
What you will be responsible for:
- Develop and maintain a full stack environment ( Angular/Node/MySql )
- Develop and maintain Apps using the React framework
- Required to prepare documentation and write functional proposals
- Shall program well-designed, Robust testable, efficient code.
- Shall develop software solutions by studying information needs; e.g., studying systems flow. investigating problem areas and following the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Shall participate in daily/weekly team meetings, such as Agile scrums.
- BS, BSEE or related Engineering degree. Equivalent Experience may be substituted for degree.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- You know how to build large-scale single-page applications using REST APIs.
- Shall have strong technical background in Software Development Life Cycle.
- Shall have experience with any database language, e.g., (SQL).
- Shall be familiar with Agile Processes.
Shall have the following programing experience:
- Angular JS.
- React JS.
- Source Control – e.g., GIT, GITLab, SourceTree.
- Automation Knowledge of Behavior Driven Development (BDD).
- Worked with large scale payment systems.
- Experience developing robust, scalable solutions and API interfaces.
- Deep understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and best practices.
- Familiarity with encoders and satellite receivers.
- Background in Gherkin Automation.
*** Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Avionics Corporation.