Sr. Salesforce CPQ Specialist – Remote
Who we are:
Ever wonder who brings the entertainment to your flights? Panasonic Avionics Corporation is #1 in the industry for delivering inflight products such as movies, games, WiFi, and now Bluetooth headphone connectivity!
How exciting would it be to be a part of the innovation that goes into creating technology that delights millions of people in an industry that’s here to stay! With our company’s history spanning over 40 years, you will have stability, career growth opportunities, and will work with the brightest minds in the industry. And we are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture that will help our organization thrive! We seek diversity in many areas such as background, culture, gender, ways of thinking, skills and more.
If you want to learn more about us visit us at www.panasonic.aero. And for a full listing of open job opportunities go to www.panasonic.aero/join-us/.
We are currently working remotely until March 2022 and will offer 100% remote or if you are local and want to be in the office, we will offer a hybrid/remote work schedule once we return to our new offices in Irvine.
A CPQ Salesforce Business Systems Analyst (BSA) is responsible for analyzing the business needs of our customers and proposes solutions to improve business results and operational effectiveness. A BSA will document complex business problems, elicit requirements, capture them, and create testing strategies. A BSA will also provide technical assistance to the IT staff to troubleshoot technical problems and help resolve them. This role will work closely with the Salesforce Project leadership, CRM and CPQ Program Managers, Business Stakeholders, and end users.
- Design system workflows to support business needs and increase overall efficiency’s with improved auditing and deep data analytics.
- Seek to align technology, specifically software applications, to meet overall business strategies.
- Continuous review of current systems and software in place to determine overall functionality and performance; recommend any changes based on best practices, cost, and business demands; oversee implementation and deployment of solutions.
- Work closely with IT to build test scripts, enhancements, system releases, and support migration to production deployment.
- Maintains familiarity with other IT system /business application capabilities and scope definition in order to make recommendations about potential upstream/downstream integration, automations or cross functionality features.
- Translate customer requests into software requirement specifications using standard templates, use cases, and natural language.
- Initiate and provide daily technical and functional support for Salesforce and other cloud applications as needed
- Actively provide implementation training, on-going application support, and maintain related documentation.
- Develop, implement, and participate in business testing strategies.
- Evaluate vendor products and services and make recommendations.
- Coordinate upgrades and rollouts for larger more complex projects.
- Ensure all software systems are operating as expected and support all end users of the systems in performing specified procedures and training.
- Communicate and report issues, status, and results to management.
- Work independently and under direction of principal program manager with users to define concepts.
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
Reporting & Documentation
- Provide status reporting, project updates, and problem tracking to internal customers.
- Assist in the creation of user guides, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), quick start guides, and training materials as appropriate.
- Document all related policies and procedures from workflow concepts to detail diagrams.
- Maintain and communicate system performance metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity.
- Build reports that help support business functions in various departments and divisions across the organization.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Systems Analysis, Business, or related field. Experience may be substituted for degree.
- 8+ years of business systems analyst experience
- Salesforce.com Administrator Certification preferred
- Pardot, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Communities, CRM, CPQ, Billing, Mediation experience highly preferred
- Previous experience in sales, sales operations or sales support highly preferred
- Learning agility and curiosity to proactively learn new technologies and apply these capabilities to solve different business problems.
- Ability to multitask on multiple projects and work with different teams.
- Ability to be nimble, efficient, quick, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to understand challenges or underlying concerns, share ideas, and develop effective responses or elevate issues to higher management.
- Ability to lead initiatives and project teams.
- Able to work with users on a daily basis to ensure project requests are accurate and timely.
- Having a wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may provide guidance to other technical positions.
- Domestic and International travel is required.
Contribution to Society | Fairness & Honesty | Cooperation & Team Spirit | Untiring Effort for Improvement | Courtesy & Humility | Adaptability | Gratitude
What we offer:
At Panasonic Avionics Corporation we realize the most important aspects in leading our industry are the bright minds behind everything we do. We are proud to offer our employees a highly competitive, comprehensive and flexible benefits program.
- We offer flexible remote work options depending on your role. Where possible, we offer fully remote or hybrid work opportunities.
- Paid time off: Exempt Salaried employees receive unlimited PTO. This means that there is no fixed number, range, or limit to the amount of Personal and Vacation Days that may be taken for exempt employees. Non-exempt hourly employees accrue 14 vacation days per year + 7 sick days + 3 personal days. Accrual rate increases with tenure. All employees receive 11 company paid holidays per year plus a paid company-wide shut down in the U.S. between Christmas and New Year.
- Insurance: Medical insurance offerings from Aetna and Kaiser (CA &HI). Options for Employee Only, Employee + Spouse/Domestic Partner, Employee + Children, or Family. Dental PPO and DMO options & Vision insurance through EyeMed or VSP.
- 401K with 50% match on up to 8% contribution, full vested from day 1
- Other offerings include: Wellness Program, Counseling services, FSA & HSA, Life Insurance for employee, spouse and child, AD&D Insurance, Long-term and Short-term disability, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Legal Assistance, Pet Insurance, Identity Theft Protection, Dependent Care FLSA, Education Assistance, Commuter Program, Employee Purchase Program, Service Award Program.
All applicants are subject to Company policies, third party customer and worksite requirements, and government requirements, regarding vaccination and/or testing for COVID-19. Where permitted by applicable law, applicants may be required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment, unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. While the Company strongly encourages COVID-19 vaccinations, it may require vaccination and/or testing for positions in which third party customer, worksite, or government requirements apply, in accordance with applicable law. At those locations where requirements apply, exemptions will be considered based on applicable law.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Avionics Corporation.