Panasonic – Sr. Sales Operations Specialist with Supply Chain and Logistics exp. a must
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You'll Get to Do:
Logistics and Supply Chain:
- Support and Troubleshoot issues identified through exception reporting
- Communicate with overseas factories or domestic distribution centers regarding issues that may impact or delay on time delivery
- Explores options with logistics and transportation relative to alternative shipping methods or trade lanes to meet customer due dates
- Identifies and raises up ideas for system and process improvements.
- Proactively identifies root cause of errors to prevent reoccurrence.
- Verify manual warehouse transactions have goods posted according to policy to ensure closure of the transaction. Collaborate with third party warehouses to resolve discrepancies or shipping delays as needed. Inventory reconciliation.
- Process export and inventory transfer requests as needed
- Collaborates with Product, Sales and Factory to discuss allocation issues and options to meet customer requirements.
- Creates reports to analyze and track allocation requirements.
- Participates in cross functional projects to support continuous process improvement
- Participates in implementation of new EDI and warehouse programs
Customer Service & Order Management:
- Champions customer’s requirements through communication and collaboration with internal departments.
- Serves as the first line of contact with the customer relative to order status.
- Educates customers on the Panasonic processes, systems, and lead times.
- Provides sales administration support to Sales team.
- Process Drop, Stock and Consignment sales orders received via EDI, e-mail, or web
- portal. Resolve order discrepancies and exceptions timely, within policy.
- Routinely review and action backlog report to maintain confirmed shipping schedules.
- Manage order changes, cancellations and expedites in accordance with policy
- Resolves chargebacks related to price, quantity, and contractual requirements.
- Maintains general product knowledge to support customer inquiries.
- Creates and maintains customer profiles.
- Initiate and process requests for Credits, Debits, Returns.
- Provides guidance or initiates the set- up of new customer accounts and
- Responsible for research and providing data for the PSI report and Sales Flash
- Analyzes delivery performance and reports monthly metrics.
- Audits Weekly Sox Compliance Reports and troubleshoot as needed
- Calculates rebates and allowances and reports results
- Serves as an auditor to review documents in support of Internal and External audit requests.
Guidance and Training:
- Responsible for providing day to day guidance for work related matters and training to Sales Operations Specialist
- Follows proper internal controls and policies including: SOX compliance, Terms and
- Conditions, sales order review, premium airfreight approvals, diversions, manual
- shipments, returns.
What You'll Bring:
Education and Experience:
- College degree preferred or equivalent work experience in customer service and sales support.
- 3 to 5 years sales support experience in a manufacturing, distribution, supply chain environment including inventory analysis is mandatory
- Preferred experience working within a Global Company.
- Understanding of sales administration, supply chain and over-all PSI concepts.
- Functional knowledge MS Office Suite, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, Cognos
- Intermediate MS Excel proficiency
- Functional knowledge of ERP systems (such as SAP) preferred
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is preferred.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
All applicants are subject to the Company’s mandatory vaccination policy. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment, unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.