Panasonic Sr. Sales Manager -Software (Factory Automation)
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What you will get to do:
Do you have the experience and interest in driving the Panasonic Factory Automation sales team? This hard driving fast paced professional sales team is focused on MES software and turnkey integrated solutions that combine our own equipment, third party hardware, and Panasonic software. This could be your next great career move. If you are interested in learning more, click and apply.
Manage the SW salespersons through ongoing contributions of knowledge sharing, mentoring, and coaching. - Communicate with team members on a regular basis to ensure that the team is aligned with the company goals. Manage individual sales rep’s business plan and ensure accountability.
Together with his/her team achieve sales and profit targets for US and International markets. Manage all aspects of sales cycle from the prospecting phase until the cash is collected. Establish sales strategy and execution plans to achieve both near-term and long-term business targets.
New Business Development:
Identify growth areas for PA’s solutions business in the US and global markets. Drive business development initiatives and marketing campaigns to expand Panasonic software solutions into growing manufacturing segments in the US and aboard. Create and execute a Marketing Plan to support the business development activities. Collaborate with the Marketing team to implement new promotion activities.
Develop trusted advisor status with top-tier global and domestic accounts to establish strong communication channels that can be leveraged to seek new opportunities. Work closely with clients to identify client needs and maintain customer satisfaction.
Collaborate with the Electronics Products (HW) and Technical Operations teams, to deliver solutions that require integration of complex systems. Assume a lead role in the implementation process for all turnkey systems deployments, managing customer expectations, and communications as necessary to ensure an on-time execution.
What You’ll Bring:
Scope and Competency Requirements:
- Directly manage 3 direct reports (SW salespersons) and collaborate with international Panasonic Sales Units
- Reach annual budget of 5 MUSD in the US and 8 MUSD aboard with the target to increase these numbers in the years to come.
- Can use data to identify trends in the market. Uses that data to provide clear analysis of needed changes in strategy.
- Must be able to clearly identify business and technical problems and usually has sufficient experience to handle individually in the best interest of the customer and/or company.
- Understanding of how to define scope, responsibilities, and quote integrated SW and HW solutions
Education/Experience & Other Knowledge Required:
- S. degree required; M.B.A or advanced degree preferred.
- 12+ years’ experience in MES SW Sales to end-users (manufacturing segment); 5 years of sales management experience
- Strong presentation and strategy skills to lead marketing strategy discussions around the customer experience and prioritize investments and enhancements.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.