ITC Global, A Panasonic Company, is a leading provider of satellite communications to the energy, mining, maritime, hospitality and NGO markets. https://www.itcglobal.com/
What We Value:
As an organization, we value people who are motivated and driven. We value a collaborative work environment that enhances careers and positively impacts society. We value our diverse work culture committed to delivering products and achieving high results. Seeing our products bring delight to others is just one way we measure success.
Why You Should Join:
A job is only part of what we offer. See how you can flourish in a career while getting the support and resources from some of the most talented people in the industry. You will work on technology that makes traveling the world that much better. Lastly, you will be rewarded with world class benefits and competitive wages. Come aboard, we’ve been expecting you!
The Account Manager, Senior works to source new opportunities through a consultative sales approach. Serve as the customer advocate within ITC while working with engineering, operations and management to ensure business and technical requirements are achieved and client expectations are properly set and met. Assist in the development & delivery of proposals to clients
Assist the company in generating revenue by developing market potential through forecasting, lead generation, qualification, and client management; recommending new products and services based on client feedback.
- Works closely with potential clients to understand their business and identify sales opportunities for ITC; Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts.
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; gathering, understanding and presenting account requirements; making initial presentations.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential accounts; explaining products and service capabilities; overcoming objections.
- Set proper client expectations regarding ITC’s capabilities and response times
- Maintaining relationships within assigned accounts
- Work with other members of the Company to effectively communicate and service client requirements
- Work as an integral member of the Company’s sales team, including assisting Sales Engineering responses to RFPs
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring & reporting on reactions from accounts.
- Assist in the management of regional budget and helps the management team establish sales growth, and profit targets for the region.
- Provide reports to management, customer teams, and the customer relating to improvement of products, trends, problem resolution, and corrective action.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in internal educational opportunities.
- Stay updated with the competitive landscape ensuring that ITC is always best positioned to capitalize on any potential opportunities.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing weekly reports and keeping accounts current in SFDC.
- Utilize SFDC regularly to input and update opportunities, manage sales pipeline and sales forecasts
- Coordinate with the Finance staff to ensure proper client billing and resolve all A/R issues.
- Solid understanding of and ability to sell “the value” around an integrated, managed solution.
- Assigned to large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts.
- Demonstrated and proven record of success in services-based selling. Viewed as an expert in the field.
- Having a wide-ranging experience, uses modern selling concepts (as-a-Service) and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may provide guidance to other account manager positions.
- A self-starter, works independently, detail-oriented and has above average - excellent time management skills.
- Ability to effectively interface with Client executive levels and to strategically position the company for success.
- Ability to work in an environment where you will be expected to meet and/or exceed sales quotas.
- Detail oriented individual with proven ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects concurrently and within projected deadlines.
- Ability to offer creative solutions and resourceful problem solving skills a must.
- Energetic self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment under general supervision and direction. Must have flexibility of working extended hours and on call as needed, and the ability to work independently.
- In addition to independent qualities, the ability to work well as part of a regional and virtual teams across multiple geographies/vertical markets.
- Well organized, effective written, verbal and presentation skills. Ability to prepare and present clear and concise oral and written opinions, reports and presentations.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Excellent negotiation skills using customer benefit concepts.
- Demonstrated ability and skills to engage and influence stakeholders required to deliver projects.
- Ability to speak with persons of various social, cultural, economic, and educational backgrounds.
- Demonstrates drive and determination to achieve success while being a self-motivator who sets clear direction and priorities.
- Preferred Associates degree minimum, Bachelor’s degree in the studies of Communications/Technology/Telecom. Relevant work experience will be considered.
- Minimum of 10 - 12 years of account management experience in the delivery of Onshore/Offshore Oil & Gas, NGO, Maritime and Mining remote communication projects.
- Telecom and Managed services
Working Conditions / Physical Elements
- Must be able to pass pre-employment and random drug and alcohol screens.
- Ability to lift and carry materials weighing up to 10 pounds.
- Ability to travel 50% of time to assigned region.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.