Assists with day-to-day financial planning tools, costing, pricing and contract administration in order to ensure profitable growth. Supports management by providing market, business and financial data, reports, and documentation for customer base as it relates to overall product and cost management.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Provides documentation for program cost estimates, analysis, changes, costs impacts, budget tracking and planning support.
- Assists with annual business plan and mid-term plan development in conjunction with Engineering, Program Management and Sales.
- Updates data in financial planning tools (PBS – Project Balance Scorecard, MTP, BP, E/C/A-Grades, etc.) as required.
- Assists in creating quotation packages and perform analysis with input from Product Manager and other Program Managers.
- Conducts financial product cost modeling per company financial structures.
- Conducts cost improvement and Design to Cost meetings with assist from PM, Engineering, Purchasing, and Sales teams when required.
- Monitors and makes recommendations regarding profitability and performance of existing products.
- Supports and assists with costs, volumes, Engineering development summaries, price and price trends for all products in business plan.
- Ensures closure of all commercial payments for assigned product lines, including the receipt of purchase orders for samples, tooling and development funding.
- Interprets and complies with Company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Prepares reports, charts, graphs, and other statistical information.
- Will initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through designated channels.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years related experience in manufacturing.
- Must have demonstrated ability in developing quotations, understanding cost development.
- Basic understanding of business practices, Business Planning, and cost accounting.
- Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Windows based databases. Advanced proficiency with Excel.
BENEFITS & PERKS – WE’RE ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Great Medical / Dental Benefits
- Company-Matched 401K Retirement Savings
- Annual Bonus Program
- Educational Assistance & Reimbursement Program
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Onsite Recreation Center & Café
- PASATalks Speaker Summits
- Leadership & Mentorship Programs
- High5 Reward Recognition Program
- Onsite Happy Hours!
- And many more benefits & perks found within the ‘Our Culture’ section…
WHO WE ARE:
At Panasonic, our technology and engineering expertise delivers innovation across diverse industries. It's all about the consumer experience and making sure that we find ways to enhance that experience, either through audio enhancements or through safety enhancements inside the vehicle.
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America (PASA) is an industry-leading global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) for infotainment systems and advanced connected car solutions. Our clients include Ford, GM, Chrysler, Daimler, Fiat, Tesla, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and many others. In serving our customers, we don't just strive to put tomorrow's technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Automotive Systems of America.