Who We Are: Panasonic Avionics takes entertainment to new heights. We’re the world’s leading supplier of (IFEC) inflight entertainment and communications systems that allow airborne passengers to get their fix of live TV, movies, music, interactive games, maps, and much more! We make traveling on airplanes more exciting!
What We Value:
As an organization, we value people who are motivated and driven. We value a collaborative work environment that enhances careers and positively impacts society. We value our diverse work culture committed to delivering products and achieving high results. Seeing our products bring delight to others is just one way we measure success.
Why You Should Join:
A job is only part of what we offer. See how you can flourish in a career while getting the support and resources from some of the most talented people in the industry. You will work on technology that makes traveling the world that much better. Lastly, you will be rewarded with world class benefits and competitive wages. Come aboard, we’ve been expecting you!
Call-to-Action Items: Apply NOW!, Next Steps, Sign-up for Talent Community, Referral Request, Connect with PAC via Social Media
Provides leadership and development of new or existing corporate information security projects, including requirements definition, documentation, and communication. Works directly with customers, business, and other IT entities to create, document, implement, and manage security controls, policies, procedures, and practices that ensure the availability, integrity and confidentiality of information assets. Provides subject matter expertise (SME) leadership with design, installation, operation, service and maintenance of a variety of multi-user information security systems.
Security Design and Implementation
- Leads the planning, design, documentation, and engineering of security and compliance solutions across the enterprise.
- Defines, develops, documents, and implements new security components and integrations.
- Provides techniques and patterns for securing integration with external vendors or cloud providers.
- Subject matter expert/contributor measurably improving the overall security framework and program.
- Leads regular design reviews for requirements implementation.
- Evaluates and plays an active role in life-cycle management of multiple hardware and software technologies designed to protect information.
- Create and maintain process and or procedures for security technologies.
- Prepare periodical reports on risk analysis reviews, security compliance reviews, and security incidents, etc.
- Lead activities of the Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT).
- Monitor for new security threats and makes recommendations for additional controls.
- Identify security risks to the organization and recommend corrective actions.
Provide oversight of complex security incidents and escalations, performing advanced analysis and troubleshooting, and resolving incidents.
- Exceptional knowledge and understanding on the creation/implementation of secure networks, firewalls and intrusion-detection/prevention systems.
- Advanced knowledge regarding common attacks, attack methods, and defense architectures.
- Expert level experience in four or more of the following Enterprise Security Technologies:
- Network Intrusion Prevention/Detection
- Security Information and Event Management
- Virtual Private Networks
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Network Access Controls
- Next-Gen enterprise class firewalls
- Encryption technologies
- Vulnerability scanning tools
- Application scanning tools
- Extensive ability to estimate, plan, lead and execute complex technical projects while working independently and/or in a team. Undertaking and completing project tasks on schedule with minimal to no supervision.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, effective communication with internal and external personnel at peer and executive management levels.
- Highly adept in interfacing with engineering, airline customers and aircraft OEMs.
- Experience with Information Security policy and procedure development and implementation.
- Knowledge of Information Security risk assessment methodologies and standards.
- Experience developing technical documentation, including reports, proposals, statements of work, and whitepapers.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, Information Security, or other related engineering degree, or equivalent experience.
- Industry recognized security certifications; CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional, CISM: Certified Information Security Manager, GIAC: SANS Global Information Assurance Certification etc.
- 10+ years’ experience in an Information Technology role, with 5+ years specific to an Information Security role that include expertise in design, development, and deployment of complex highly available, and secure, integration solutions.
- May require up to 20% international and domestic travel.
- This individual may be on call 24/7 shared with the group.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.