Panasonic – Sr. Marketing Specialist
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What you will get to do:
Do you have experience leading innovative B2B content marketing and strategy for Broadcast Solutions-based products? Can you help us fuel the organization’s marketing activities, including writing articles & posts, as well as shooting and editing video content for blog and social media channels?. Help us analyze content and social performance against goals and optimize for maximum impact? If you have this experience, we would like to connect with you.
- Develop and execute marketing content plans to support the PSSNA Professional Video sales activities.
- Review and analyze editorial posts/campaigns to measure their impact & effectiveness based on established KPIs. Create weekly analytic reporting of impressions, engagements, and earned media equivalency rate to determine outperforming/under-performing content and recommend/implement campaign optimizations.
- Imagine, create, produce, and publish daily content that highlights our products and informs, inspires, and supports our followers.
- Create/update the monthly editorial calendar and daily posts including the development of creative assets (videos, infographics, banners). Work closely with representatives across Panasonic Professional Video -Broadcast business unit to ensure that the content represents the product portfolio and delivers business value.
- Manage 1 direct report employee. Hold team meetings to drive results and improve ROI of all marketing plans.
- Collaborate with the vertical marketing group, primary agencies, and web managers to ensure messaging alignment and integrated efforts across channels.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field required
- 5+ yrs. of experience leading an innovative B2B content marketing with proven track record of delivering business results, experience specific to the Professional Video markets.
- Proficiency in tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, InDesign)
- Comprehensive knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube
- B2B/Market Understanding: Has proven ability to understand business needs, unearth new insights, and translate into successful marketing content
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines, producing high-quality work and projecting a positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail and keen writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Ability to work, organize, and be effective in a complex matrix organization
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.