Panasonic – Sr. Marketing Specialist Web Marketing
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Manage site, liaising with relevant stakeholders and agency to ensure optimal user experience for Prospects, Customers, and Suppliers
- Leverage Account Based Marketing & personalization to improve engagement and conversions
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor and update the organization's website through Drupal Content Management System
- Respond to and troubleshoot website issues. Use JIRA internal ticket-based system to report bugs, request website enhancements and maintain other aspects of our marketing stack
- Collaborate with Agency, Corporate teams and content experts on appropriate website content aligned to business strategy
- Ensure all product pages and web pages are fully optimized for SEO. Translate business goals into successful SEO campaigns, analyze the performance of SEO efforts and help increase search engine rankings for our website
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundancy and/or duplicate information
- Drive website enhancement road maps, informed by site analytics and business strategy, prioritized to ensure alignment with sales and product management teams
- Create strategies to grow web lead volume and web traffic metrics. Identify, research and recommend opportunities to improve site experience and conversion rate.
- Analyzes web metrics and customer activity to understand barriers to conversion and identify opportunities for improvement
- Continually manage website content to support mobility stakeholders in a way which is on-brand, attractive, compelling, and captivating to external users, targets and influencers
- Actively partner with other digital channel owners (Lead Gen and Content Marketing) to develop and execute a holistic digital experience for customers/prospects/leads.
What You’ll Bring:
- 5 years’ experience in Website content management
- Strong competency in driving engagement metrics throughout the marketing funnel (Suspect to Prospect, Prospect to Lead, Lead to Customer)
- Google Analytics expertise, Strong analytical acumen and resilience under pressure
- CMS expertise, preferably Drupal
- Must demonstrate strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently on a project or in a team environment
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work well under pressure
- Highly motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative thinker, excellent listener, and communicator
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment,
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders to prioritize effectively while managing diverse needs of a growing business
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.