Panasonic – Sr. Marketing CRM Specialist
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Panasonic Eco System North America seeks a collaborative and data-driven digital marketer to join us. This person will be responsible for developing, executing and managing strategic initiatives around the CRM Salesforce system and lead management process, including managing day-to-day Salesforce operations. The ideal candidate will help develop, communicate, and lead digital marketing strategies to achieve business goals. They will work cross-functionally across the company and manage partners and vendors to drive our day-to-day marketing operations. They will also analyze internal and external data to report campaign performance, identify opportunities, translate data into actionable recommendations for various programs, encompassing marketing campaigns, website optimization and beyond.
CRM System Management
· Be the central point of contact and internal champion for all system users and provide support which includes information gathering, troubleshooting, and reporting for software applications, via service requests.
Provide CRM Salesforce training for new employees or users and update CRM Salesforce product information for launches and maintain product price books for new products and price revisions to generate accurate quoting for opportunities.
· Drive the implementation of new modules for the system, including Marketing and Customer Service and ensure people know where to communicate and how.
Digital Marketing - focusing on Salesforce Marketing Cloud
· Strategize and execute digital marketing communications across multiple channels including email, social media, search, and other web-based activities.
· Build complex cross-channel journeys, deploying the right type of communication to the right audience at the right time.
· Make recommendations for channel advancements that align directly with our business KPIs.
· Implement best practices for developing emails within Salesforce Marketing Cloud as well as designing and deploying new campaigns.
· Create and maintain Salesforce Marketing Cloud automations or data extensions and connector data transfer processes
Analytics and Reporting
· Data Analysis and Strategy - Utilize multiple data sources and conduct in-depth analysis through data analysis tools such as R, Python, and SQL. Identify trends and opportunities, draw appropriate conclusions, and translate analytical findings into marketing and business strategies.
· Campaign Monitoring actionable and Reporting - Monitor, measure, and report on the performance of marketing campaigns
· Develop and propose new key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to providing data-driven recommendations for improvement. Use visualization tools and storytelling skills to create compelling presentations that influence future campaigns.
· Metrics Development - Develop and propose new key performance indicators or KPIs and metrics to provide intelligence to business stakeholders.
· Strategy Development - Lead the development and execution of marketing strategies by leveraging the capabilities of our Customer Data Platform or CDP.
· Customer Segmentation - Work closely with analytics teams and marketing stakeholders to define and implement customer segmentation and profiling initiatives.
· Cross-functional Collaboration - Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop targeted campaigns aimed at engaging key customer segments effectively.
· Compliance and Governance - Ensure all data collection and handling are compliant with regulations such as GDPR, CCPA, or any other applicable laws.
· Reporting and Insights - Measure and report the effectiveness of CDP-based campaigns and provide insights and recommendations for ongoing improvements.
What You'll Bring
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing. Masters preferred, though not required.
· Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a data-driven marketing role with responsibilities including
· Email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, analytics
· Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar systems
· Google Analytics
· Data analysis tools such as R, Python, SQL., and HTML or CSS, Amp Script and email design insights
· Marketing technology platforms like Google Ads, Facebook, Campaign -Manager, Google Analytics, Salesforce, and similar products.
· Data analysis, insights development or similar role within marketing domain
· Consumer study
· Some domestic travel may be required, more than 10 percent to trade shows, events and customer locations
· Effective time management, organization, strategic-thinking, problem-solving and leadership skills.
· Able to learn new IT and marketing tools quickly.
· Thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented, collaborative, and deadline-driven work environment.
· Strong project management, data management, and training and support skills.
· Exceptional data-driven story-telling skills
· Ability to work in autonomous and independent manner.
· Skilled in building effective relationships with frontline, client-facing professionals and fellow support staff colleagues.
· Strong computer skills, Microsoft Office such i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Has a basic ability to communicate with all stakeholders in a timely and effective way.
· Able to articulate problems and solutions in concise, simple to understand language.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic prioritizes total wellbeing. We offer a wide variety of benefits and programs to support your physical, emotional, financial, social and environmental health.
The salary range of $89,000-100,000 is just one component of Panasonic’s total package. Actual compensation varies depending on the individual’s knowledge, skills, experience, and location. This role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses and incentives.
We understand that your career search may look different than others and embrace the professional, personal, educational, and volunteer opportunities through which people gain experience. If you are actively looking or starting to explore new opportunities, send us your application!