Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What you will get to do:
- Lead, coach, train and motivate team by working alongside direct reports in the field calling on top vertical end users and laptop, handheld/tablet reseller accounts with ultimate goal of developing sales pipeline and revenue with mobility service and solutions.
- Establish vision, create business plans for new solutions within the vertical, set strategic direction and ensure adjustments to plan as necessary throughout fiscal year to ensure achievement of goals.
- Provides timely, accurate & complete reports to management on progress and state of team activities
- Engages and leverages effective relationships with internal resources and industry partners to create opportunities and drive further adoption of Panasonic Solutions and Services in the marketplace
- Oversee and manage team training programs from initiation through delivery, assuring the right internal resources, technical or business are aligned to support the team’s success
- Responsible for managing a team tasked with driving incremental Professional Services and Solutions revenue across all Mobility Verticals in the US sales territory for laptop, handheld and tablet product segments.
- Will manage a National Territory supporting the channel and all customers within our three key business sectors. (Federal, Public Sector and Enterprise)
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, Information Technology, or a related discipline.
- 10 years of successful services sales engagement experience in the technology market with an IT Service company, manufacturer, reseller, or ISV
- Strong leadership skills. Previous experience managing a remote team in a channel environment
- Seasoned experienced sales professional with an understanding of warranty, deployment, and integrated solutions for the rugged handheld/tablet market
- Has a solid understanding of business, financials, markets and the needs of ISVs, resellers, and customers.
- Ability to articulate the partner ecosystem value proposition and align it with Panasonic’s business objectives.
- Strong communicative, interpersonal, and negotiating skills required.
- Strong written and verbal skills required to effectively communicate with all levels up to the CIO level, PSCNA HQ Operations, Customers, Resellers, Sales, and other internal shared services resources
- Establishes guidelines and expected levels of performance for direct reports and is dedicated to communicating, reinforcing, measuring, enforcing, and acting where necessary to ensure the highest level of employee performance.
- Provides accountabilities and objectives for each direct report that clearly outlines performance expectations. Updates and communicates enhancements to accountabilities and objectives as required.
- Regularly accompanies direct reports on account visits with the purpose of providing support, leadership, and education. Provides immediate feedback to direct reports as required relative to their performance.
- Provides annual training opportunities to all direct reports in an effort to enhance individual skill levels and performance.
- Regularly monitors the progress of each direct report, effectively and promptly communicates opportunities for improvement and assists direct reports in creating their individual territory or go to market plans.
- Delegates authority to encourage personal growth and identifies and develops future management from their team
- Responsible for achievement of team business plan through execution of plan and control of expenditures.
- Responsible for owning the Pro-Services/Solutions sales ecosystem, and working with the channel, product management, Operations, and the entire Mobility sales teams to generate year over year growth in the mobility services/solutions space
- Responsible for education, support, and training on all Pro-Service /Solutions products to mobility sales team and channel network.
- Responsible for managing a strong working alliance with our National Service Centers, Engineering and Factory Production Partners.
- Must be the “go to expert” at Panasonic for communicating the value of Panasonic Services and Solutions as it relates to all mobility markets
- Meets with product team and supervisor to discuss partnerships, products and services needed for expansion of sales revenue
- Position requires a high level of Excel and PowerPoint due to all the business analytics and presentations required of the job.
- Always on the lookout for potential solutions Panasonic can create to make our organization more powerful in the specific vertical market.
- Must understand and be proficient in current CRM tools, and be able to teach and coach entire team on its usage.