Panasonic – Sr. Marketing Manager
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us
What You’ll Get to Do:
- You will develop the market objectives and strategies, such as market research, brand/product management, advertising/sales promotion, tradeshow messaging and content development. Individual should have experience marketing solutions-based products and a willingness to try new marketing tactics in order to achieve business goals.
- Develop and manage marketing plans to drive engagement, awareness and sales to support the Panasonic Connect Government Vertical Marketing verticals: Federal Defense and Civilian, Public Sector, Law Enforcement, Fire, EMS and Healthcare
- Apply best practices in marketing and advertising to develop effective marketing communications
- Create impactful media messaging, product collateral and other sales materials in collaboration with the media agency.
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Guide preparation of marketing activity reports and present to management
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop targeted industry specific messages
- Develop and execute on messaging for the enterprise vertical solutions strategy, identifying new ways to approach the market and expand existing contacts and engagements in this industry.
- Serve as an internal advocate for customer needs; ensuring broad awareness of, and empathy for, customer pain points.
- Create compelling sales and marketing content to drive engagement (e.g. case studies, thought leadership content, videos, ad creative)
- Support go-to-market vertical messaging for new products
- Manage the strategy and execution of the events for the Enterprise Team
- Evaluate the ROI and budget for the show and provide the messaging and content.
- Work with the events, marketing optimization, product and agencies teams to ensure our messaging and positioning is align with our brand strategy.
- Create and coordinate messaging and materials (e.g. collateral, product case, display, graphics).
- Coordinate booth attendees and schedule.
- Manage the conference on site as needed
- Provide regular updates to the marketing leadership team
- Manage and track the Enterprise marketing budget that supports all marketing operating expense related to marketing plan development including agency retainers, trade shows and events, sales promotions, creative ad development, and execution.
- Coordinate and interface with the PANASONIC CONNECT brand management group, primary agencies, and optimization teams to ensure strong and appropriate Panasonic Connect branding and take advantage of co-op cost efficiencies. Includes communication of PANASONIC CONNECT’s marketing vision, goals and objectives in a large corporate environment
What You'll Bring:
- Supports a sales company of 495M
- Staff of 1
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field required, MBA preferred
- 5 plus yrs. of direct marketing experience with a proven track record of delivering business results,
- Government Marketing, Management experience is a plus
- Thorough knowledge of marketing concepts and best practices
- B2B Market Understanding: Has proven ability to understand business needs, unearth new insights, and translate into successful market awareness and customer demand
- Creative thinking ability to work through situations using out of the box thinking to solve problems
- Strategic Leadership: Driven to envision a bigger, better future; establishes a clear vision and effectively enrolls, empowers, and influences team members to achieve results.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to analyze and interpret data and continually evolve strategies based on key learning
- Ability to effectively lead a team of diverse cross- functional interests to achieve desired business objectives/goals
- Ability to work, organize, and be effective in a complex matrix organization.
- Effective and professional speaker at including press events, tradeshows, partners events, and internal meetings.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to work independently and communicate with all levels of an organization
- Solid prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to make decisions and resolve issues while working under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
- Remote and or Hybrid
- 25 percent travel
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
All applicants to PNA are subject to the Company’s mandatory vaccination policy. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment, unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.