Panasonic – Sr. Manager, Business Transformation
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Transformation Program Management:
- Leads, facilitates and participates in leadership strategy of continuous improvement. This encompasses leading large-scale work efforts that may span the enterprise or be in the field.
- Lead and execute program initiatives through effective portfolio/project management in support of business objectives.
- Develop and execute effective change management leadership and support so that the change vision is delivered.
- Design, implement and manage metrics around performance and operational capability based on initiative implementation and business objectives.
- Lead and execute company-wide lean six sigma initiatives to improve operational effectiveness as measured by KPI including quality, lead-time reduction, margins and customer satisfaction.
- Lead large and complex process improvement/redesign projects across functions and departments as well as smaller scale quick win events and timely completion of deliverables throughout all phases.
- Design and manage governance across all transformation projects and PSSNA operational processes that support solutions delivery, customer satisfaction and business objectives.
- Benchmark business operations through both internal and external means and create action steps to address competitive gaps.
- Partner with IT to deliver KPIs including quality, lead-time reduction, margins and c-sat.
- Manage ASPIRE IT business integration improvement/ redesign projects across business departments.
- Manage technical business governance across all transformation projects and PSSNA operational processes.
- Benchmark business technical operations through both internal and external means and create action steps to address competitive gaps.
- Communicate cultural change efforts through effective coaching and training of PSSNA teams.
- Manage talent development through training on improvement tools such as: Lean Thinking, Six Sigma, SPC (Statistical Process Control) and Dashboards
- Demonstrates continuously how to challenge the status quo and encourage break-through thinking to ensure energetic and systematic application of lean transformation principles
What You’ll Bring:
Experience & Experience:
- BS in Business, Information Systems, Finance (or similar field). MBA a plus.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Program Management Professional (PgMP) Certification preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma certified and experience preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in Business Transformation, IT Management, Operations Management, or similar experience.
- Experience driving and delivering large scale transformational change projects.
- Proven track record of successful implementation of transformational change & continuous improvement.
- Direct or matrix leadership for business transformation programs
- Travel Requirement: 25%
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.