Senior IT Services Business Partner - Remote/Virtual
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Build and maintain consultative relationships with business unit executives and management.
- Represent the voice of the business unit within PNA IT and support the business unit in defining and quantifying the value that IT brings to its business.
- Ensure alignment of IT services with business unit needs and priorities.
- Represent and communicate the PNA IT strategy to the business unit.
- Act as the primary interface and escalation point with PNA IT for business unit projects and services.
- Coordinate and facilitate communications and information sharing with the appropriate PNA and domain IT organizations.
- Responsible for activities in multiple business units.
- Manage the communication of critical service issues to the customer’s senior management
Manage Demands for Services
- Market, plan, initiate and coordinate customer demands for services
- Develop business requirements definition, business case development and request prioritization
- Secure management and financial approvals
- Provide project oversight, status reporting and problem escalation
- Provide consolidated/summary reports to senior management
- Escalate issues and take corrective action
Business and Process Transformation
- Participate in and manage the IT transformation activities of assigned business units.
- Participate in all identified transformation initiatives ensuring compliance with corporate process and standards.
- In conjunction with the business unit, develop business IT/transformation roadmap.
- Review project status reports, take corrective action and/or escalate issues as needed to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Participate in annual Business Planning to ensure alignment of IT services with future business needs.
- Coordinate periodic business review meetings. Ensure that any IT service deficiency is identified and corrected
- Approve the annual business unit service plan and budget
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in related field
- 10+ years of IT experience with a focus on customer engagement, delivery of IT services to the customer, IT Budgeting, IT Service planning, and experience in business operations
- Experience in logistics industry and/or functions
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or Program Management Professional (PgMP) certification desired
- Six Sigma certification desired
- Determine logical solutions
- Use broad systems thinking in response to customer needs
- Be creative/innovative
- Identify and address problems related to customer IT services
- Ability to influence all management levels of PNA, vendor and/or external customer organizations
- Regular communications with all levels of customer/business unit and IT management
- Ability to influence and persuade senior management on opportunities for business improvement is a significant competency requirement
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.