- Support the Communications Leader with implementing the integrated communications plan, building content pipelines, scheduling, and executing effective communications campaigns for items including but not limited to; monthly/quarterly company meetings, all-company communications, digital signage displays, presentations, events and special projects
- Support the Communications Leader with implementing communication and engagement programs that reinforce company culture and educate and empower employees to be ambassadors for the company. Programs/activities may include volunteer opportunities, company sports teams, friends/family events, etc.
- Ability to communicate with all levels internally and externally
- Build constructive relationships across the organization, and internal and external partners to ensure alignment with company branding and strategic communications plan, according to managerial direction
- Handle all PENA information confidentially and professionally
- Proofread collateral and consistently monitor company communication tools and digital and physical assets to ensure accuracy and alignment to brand standards as well as to the company communication plan
- Help identify opportunities to better daily practices and communicate feedback and changes to the Communications Leader
- Organize project files (graphics, content, schedules) and maintain project status updates to meet deadlines
- Facilitate the coordination of companywide meetings, events, and employee engagement programs such as: Benefits Fair, Employee Opinion Survey, Summer and Winter Events, Employee Appreciation Events, Family Day, Employee Engagement
- Programs, Production All Hands, Company Assemblies, etc. in alignment with the company communications plan
- Responsible for the coordination of all event logistics and operations management pre/post and during events, partnering with external vendors and internal Workplace and facility departments, as necessary
- Billing and Vendor Management – Develop relationships with external vendors for events and services. Facilitate timely payments for HR-related invoices and manage adoption of new vendors into the relevant systems
- Well-rounded internal communications experience in video editing, graphic design, creating visual concepts, interpreting data & analytics, with the ability to create robust and exciting internal campaigns
- Knowledge of virtual communication platforms and live streaming technologies
- Microsoft Teams, Office, PC Platform proficient
- Work as part of the Creative team to develop video and written content that supports marketing campaigns and stakeholder initiatives
- Assist in editing the captured footage into content that can be quickly distributed
- Support digital setup and run-of-show during virtual video recording sessions
- Assist in setting up audio/video equipment for live events
- Organize assets from hard drives, servers, and other team members
- Assist with operating cameras and framing shots during video shoots
- Help develop written and video assets for multiple platforms, such as the internal website, Panopto
- Help set up audio and lighting equipment to ensure excellent sound and lighting quality for video shoots
- Other duties and HR projects, as assigned
The foregoing description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and efforts or work conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the general nature and level of the job.
Qualifications: Requirements - Required and/or Preferred
- Basic/Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, Advertising or Journalism
- Preferred: None
- Minimum of 2+ years of work experience in preferably Communications, Journalism, Project Management, and /or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Able to work independently and in a team environment, as well as with cross-functional groups
- Marketing experience
- Must have working-level knowledge of the English language, including reading, writing, and speaking English
- Proficient skills in MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook)
- Resilient, self-motived and able to work well under pressure
- Alignment to Panasonic’s seven (7) core principles (contribution to society, fairness and honesty, cooperation and team spirit, untiring effort for improvement, courtesy and humility, adaptability, gratitude)
Panasonic Energy of North America (PENA) is collaborating with Tesla at a massive battery factory near Reno, Nevada which is known for its quality of life and expansive outdoor adventures. Panasonic's role at the Gigafactory is to manufacture and supply cylindrical lithium-ion cells to Tesla for their electric vehicles and energy storage systems.
Over the past few years, the Gigafactory has grown to the largest lithium-ion battery factory in the world. Together with our partner Tesla, we continue to revolutionize the lithium-ion battery space and accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy and transportation.
Our mission at PENA is to make the vision of affordable Electric Vehicles a reality by producing the world’s safest, high quality, and lowest cost batteries. Through this effort we will create a clean energy society and our products will change society’s use of and perceptions of electric power.
In addition to an environment that is as innovative as our products, we offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Pre-employment drug testing is required. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. without restriction.
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Energy of North America.