Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us. What You'll Get To Do:
The Senior Risk Analyst will identify the business’s Risk Management requirements with sufficient detail and clarity to allow technical solution proposal, design and development. This role requires the unique ability to work directly with stakeholders while having strong technical skills combined with functional knowledge
Risk Management Support
- Overall support of entire Panasonic North America Insurance and Risk Transfer Program
- Manage data collection across the organization and perform analysis of risk exposures while supporting head of Risk Management with developing risk management solutions.
- Assist in researching new insurance and risk transfer products
- Supports negotiation strategy development and execution of annual renewal process
- Conduct contract review and recommend necessary changes to protect company.
- Prepares necessary reports for head of Risk Management including company claims report and premium summaries.
- Verify premium charges and allocate to appropriate operating company, business unit, etc.
- Provide Risk Management guidance to our internal stakeholders
- Issuance and management of certificate of insurance and auto ID card requests
PNA Risk Management Department Support
- Annual Budget and Allocation Preparation
- Monthly Budget and Actual Review and Analysis
- Perform other necessary support functions for department.
- Maintain Department Risk Management Information System
Claims Management Support
- Research and support property and casualty claim reporting and settlements
- Oversees third party claim administrators
- Support the management and development of claims reporting procedures
- Prepares necessary reports for head of Risk Management, such as Claim Trend Analysis, Expense Analysis, etc.
Safety, Loss Control and Fire Protection Program Support -
- Reviews and Process Loss Control Reports, providing updates on necessary recommendation to company management
- Assist in deciding when Special Loss Control Services, fire protection surveys, industrial hygiene reports, as needed
- Analyze Loss Control Results and Plans for Future Trends
- Manages OSHA regulatory compliance issues and broker and insurer services
What You'll Bring:
- Supporting the head of Risk Management with technical research and analysis
- Ability to think independently and provide well thought solutions.
- Must be able to identify problems, review new insurance options, research them using various tools and resources, logically analyze them and choose from various solutions
- Risk Management is a very varied discipline that requires the Senior Analyst to think quickly and work on many different issues simultaneously
- Minimum of 3-5 years insurance industry related experience and Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, management or business related degree
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Teams
- Experience with Risk Management Information Systems is a plus
- Excellent communications skills are a must
- Works with all internal stakeholders including but not limited to HR, Legal and Finance.
- Works with all levels of external stakeholders including but not limited to outside counsels, claims representatives, broker specialists and insurers
- Ability to explain complex risk management issues and to be able build and maintain strong relationships.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic prioritizes total wellbeing. We offer a wide variety of benefits and programs to support your physical, emotional, financial, social and environmental health.
The salary range of $75K-$90K is just one component of Panasonic’s total package. Actual compensation varies depending on the individual’s knowledge, skills, experience, and location. This role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses and incentives.
We understand that your career search may look different than others and embrace the professional, personal, educational, and volunteer opportunities through which people gain experience. If you are actively looking or starting to explore new opportunities, send us your application!