Assists the Supervisor in the general maintenance and facility repairs tasks for interior and exterior of the facility.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Performs as the main interface to maintenance contractors (HVAC, construction, etc.)
- Facilitates minor plumbing repairs, Patches/paints walls throughout facility as necessary.
- Sets up conference rooms for meetings and special events.
- Hangs pictures, TV monitors, white boards, Pana Boards as necessary.
- Changes ceiling tiles, light bulbs and projector bulbs as necessary.
- Ensures that the Facilities workshop is maintained in a clean and organized manner.
- Performs as a key member of the HEROES safety team.
- Develops and performs preventative maintenance programs for equipment as assigned.
- Installs and repairs electrical apparatus such as wiring and components.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of buildings.
- May install or assist in installing machinery and equipment.
- Performs basic custodial services.
- Must have a high school diploma or (GED) and at least five years experience in a maintenance related field.
- A standard technical certificate or degree in a maintenance field preferred.
- Must possess computer operational skills as required by department.
- May be required to have a valid driver’s license.
- Forklift experience/license is required.
- Must have a solid understanding of building systems such as HVAC, electric, plumbing, alarm, air, and simple construction.
- Must be able to devise solutions for complex problems.
- Must have the ability to set up and operate machine tools such as lathe, grinder, welding equipment, drill, jigs and fixtures, and various hand tools.
BENEFITS & PERKS – WE’RE ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Great Medical / Dental Benefits
- Company-Matched 401K Retirement Savings
- Annual Bonus Program
- Educational Assistance &Reimbursement Program
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Onsite Recreation Center & Café
- PASATalksSpeaker Summits
- Leadership & Mentorship Programs
- High5 Reward Recognition Program
- Onsite Happy Hours!
- And many more benefits & perks found within the ‘Our Culture’ section…
WHO WE ARE:
At Panasonic, our technology and engineering expertise delivers innovation across diverse industries. It's all about the consumer experience and making sure that we find ways to enhance that experience, either through audio enhancements or through safety enhancements inside the vehicle.
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America (PASA) is an industry-leading global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) for infotainment systems and advanced connected car solutions. Our clients include Ford, GM, Chrysler, Daimler, Fiat, Tesla, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and many others. In serving our customers, we don't just strive to put tomorrow's technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Automotive Systems of America.