As part of the Corporate Planning function will plan, manage, compile information, draw conclusions, and make recommendations by providing Executive Management support in company level strategic planning, internal company reporting, and managing key information/data for company operations. Responsible to manage the timing and creation of the Business Plan (BP), and Midterm Plan (MTP) to ensure that all requirements are well designed, documented, established, and implemented according to schedule. Responsible to manage internal company level meetings and internal project execution.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Responsible to maintain current knowledge and awareness of related high level corporate strategy, objectives, events, policies, that are material to the overall corporation which are relevant to the Automotive Company Japan (AMJ) PASA business globally and locally.
- Responsible to plan and execute the fiscal year business plan and mid-term plan in terms of Quality, Cost, Development, Delivery objectives of PASA Automotive Systems Business Unit product/customer portfolio and Profit & Loss.
- Responsible to maintain good communication with Automotive Company Japan (AMJ) to align with their global strategy and priority.
- Collaborate strongly and effectively with each function in a cross-functional environment identify and prioritize fundamental Quality, Cost, Development, Delivery issues to Automotive Systems Business Unit (ASBU) to be solved.
- Responsible to establish and refine KPI monitoring system such as Profit & Loss, balance sheet by collaborating with Finance and Operations.
- Responsible to execute periodical report to executive management and Automotive Company Japan (AMJ) on the progress of Business Plan achievement.
- Responsible to manage internal company level projects with support by senior management, which are productivity/profitability improvement, reformation of organization/process/business operation and Business Continuity Plan related.
- Supports, plans and organizes multiple projects, including monitoring and reporting project status, and coordinating activities to ensure timely delivery to include support of projects in the plants.
- Creates/maintains records, logs, document files, and databases for use in monitoring, tracking, and trending program/project costs, resources, schedules, and status for management.
- Performs confidential functions including preparing confidential correspondences, reports and other complex documents.
- Handles a number of sensitive and confidential issues. Required to maintain the confidential nature of company proprietary and privileged information used or observed in the course of performing job duties.
- Bachelor’s in Business or a related field and five (5) years previous experience in Corporate Business Planning, Sales, Sales Planning, or Operations; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. MBA preferred.
- Leadership experience required.
- Experience in business planning and corporate reporting.
- Experience in supporting, planning and organizing multiple projects, including monitoring and reporting project status, and coordinating activities to ensure timely delivery.
- Experience creating/maintaining records, logs, document files, and databases for use in monitoring, tracking, and trending program/project costs, resources, schedules, and status for management.
- Overall knowledge and understanding of the automotive industry is desired
- Advanced proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Windows based databases as appropriate to the assignment.
- Fluent bi-lingual English/Japanese verbal and written language skills preferred
BENEFITS & PERKS – WE’RE ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Great Medical / Dental Benefits
- Company-Matched 401K Retirement Savings
- Annual Bonus Program
- Educational Assistance & Reimbursement Program
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Onsite Recreation Center & Café
- PASATalks Speaker Summits
- Leadership & Mentorship Programs
- High5 Reward Recognition Program
- Onsite Happy Hours!
- And many more benefits & perks found within the ‘Our Culture’ section…
WHO WE ARE:
At Panasonic, our technology and engineering expertise delivers innovation across diverse industries. It's all about the consumer experience and making sure that we find ways to enhance that experience, either through audio enhancements or through safety enhancements inside the vehicle.
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America (PASA) is an industry-leading global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) for infotainment systems and advanced connected car solutions. Our clients include Ford, GM, Chrysler, Daimler, Fiat, Tesla, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and many others. In serving our customers, we don't just strive to put tomorrow's technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Automotive Systems of America.