Sr Compensation Analyst
We are seeking a dynamic Sr. Compensation Analyst to be a part of a great HR team, drive employee engagement, and support a growing population of employees in what is one of the most exciting projects in the world, here at the Gigafactory.
Please note this is an on-site position with flexibility to be based at either our De Soto, KS (preferred) or Sparks, NV locations.
- Analyze job descriptions, create compensation strategy and policies, and administer compensation, bonus, reward and recognition programs for PENA KS and NV teams
- Study the employment market to track salary trends and make recommendations as required to ensure external competitiveness
- Implement/Maintain policies and procedures to ensure internal and external pay equity
- Review requests for new or revised job classifications to determine appropriate salary grade assignment
- Select survey job matches and conduct market pricing for jobs, develop salary ranges and comp packages
- Conduct job analysis to support salary structure development and regular maintenance
- Conducts analysis of Executive Compensation for company’s competitiveness
- Develop and/or participate in compensation surveys; analyze base and variable compensation information to determine company’s competitive position
- Prepare routine and special reports for internal clients
- Analyze data necessary to make recommendations regarding development of company salary structure, FLSA exemptions, job revisions and organizational structure
- Support annual compensation planning process including budget, administration, communication, analysis, and reporting
- Grow internal career framework including job description library, job classifications and skills and pay structure
- Support both direct and indirect total compensation pay structures
- Support direct and indirect semi-annual bonus program
- Support administration of corporate LTI Executive program
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Requirements:
- To ensure the health and safety in the workplace and for the protection of our employee’s, wearing PPE is a requirement for some roles at PENA and may include equipment such as a full Tyvek suit, safety shoes, gloves, safety glasses, face mask, bump cap, and a full hazmat suit that includes a respirator.
The foregoing description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and efforts or work conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the general nature and level of the job.
Qualifications: Requirements - Required and/or Preferred
- Basic/Required: High School Diploma or GED
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent experience
- Minimum five years of experience in Compensation
- Advanced skill level of Excel required.
- Must have working-level knowledge of the English language, including reading, writing, and speaking English
- Experience in manufacturing environment strongly preferred
- Experience with a high-volume hiring environment or support of a large employee population (2000 plus) highly desired.
- Demonstrated organizational skills. Ability to multi-task and coordinate multiple schedules effectively and efficiently. Resourceful.
- High level of detail orientation
- Positive approach to work. Supportive and high-energy
- Effective communication skills, ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization with sincerity and a “we’ll find a way to figure this out” approach.
- Superior organizational skills and outstanding follow-through.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner with utmost integrity.
- Strong PC Skills (MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Previous experience with ATS/HRIS systems desired.
- Willingness to be an active and positive contributor to a great team!
- Alignment to Panasonic’s seven (7) core principles (contribution to society, fairness and honesty, cooperation and team spirit, untiring effort for improvement, courtesy and humility, adaptability, gratitude)
As part of Panasonic’s expansion strategy, it is now constructing a very large Li-ion battery factory near Kansas City, Kansas. In this new green-field factory, Panasonic will manufacture cylindrical lithium-ion cells for various electric vehicle makers. This role is for a full-time position in the new factory being built in Kansas.
Our mission at PENA is to make the vision of affordable Electric Vehicles a reality by producing the world’s safest, high quality, and lowest cost batteries. Through this effort we will create a clean energy society and our products will change society’s use of and perceptions of electric power.
In addition to an environment that is as innovative as our products, we offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Pre-employment drug testing is required. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. without restriction.
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Energy of North America.