Provides support and subject matter expertise to the functional work streams with regards to defined mission, goals, measures, roles and execution strategy with regards to SAP integration to PASA Legacy Systems and/or the sunset of legacy systems/processes. Responsible for implementation and support activities focused on ensuring optimal productivity by evaluating, developing, overseeing, and improving various work procedures/processes. Understands business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals and overall business strategies. Works on assignments that diverse in scope, moderately complex and requiring judgement in resolving issues or making recommendations. May act as an informal leader and mentors/guides work of others. Normally receives little instruction on daily work.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Defines, documents and implements business, technical, and functional requirements using specialized Business Process Management and Governance, Risk and Compliance processes and tools.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to provide solutions to existing business group problems/challenges via process improvement or system functionality recommendations.
- Ensures the integration points across teams (processes) are defined, communicated, and understood.
- Validates/understands project charter i.e. project scope, objectives, deliverables/key milestones, assumptions, and acceptance criteria.
- Completes assigned project deliverables adhering to project documentation standards.
- Continues to participate in development activities to support being in the role as project's knowledge expert. Takes on responsibility for specific sub-processes and related solutions.
- Participates in organizational process workshops involving liaising with users on process requirements and issues. Models, implements and optimizes business processes.
- Provides leadership and collaboration with business users in their modeling and application use. Applies analysis to identify trends and predict future issues to effectively implement a course of action.
- Interacts with Business Process Owners to understand business needs. Partners with business users and acts as liaison between business and technical teams.
- Serves as the super user and main contact for internal contacts/users by resolving moderately complex problems/issues; gathering requirements, providing technical direction and making use of best practices.
- Working with SI analysts, coordinates development, testing, implementations, conversions, reports and enhancements. Assist in testing security authorizations and profiles. Manages and executes testing phases.
- Works with the end user community to develop the functional design, realize/check the functional design, and test and document the functional design.
- Understands the functionality of the modules in the designated area of responsibility and understand the integration points with other modules.
- Provides input/insight with regards to Data mapping and ETL activities.
- Takes ownership with regards to the development and maintenance of user manuals, training materials, and other documents to enable successful implementation.
- Works closely with the training team to develop end user training materials. Assist with end user training.
- Works with team members to provide ongoing support to manage application SLAS, resolve problems and fulfill service requests.
- Liaison’s with the business groups to drive and support change management activities.
- Four-year college degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent technical degree required.
- Minimum of Seven (7) years of Project Management, Program Management, Process Management or related experience required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or related certification required.
- Working knowledge of Business Process management tool and document management system required.
- Specific knowledge/experience with SAP or SAP Certification preferred.
- Specific experience in manufacturing preferred.
- Experience in engineering or working in high-volume automotive manufacturing or warehousing environment preferred.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Windows-based databases as appropriate to the position and assignment.
- Fluent in Spanish preferred.
BENEFITS & PERKS – WE’RE ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Great Medical / Dental Benefits
- Company-Matched 401K Retirement Savings
- Annual Bonus Program
- Educational Assistance & Reimbursement Program
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Onsite Recreation Center & Café
- PASATalks Speaker Summits
- Leadership & Mentorship Programs
- High5 Reward Recognition Program
- Onsite Happy Hours!
- And many more benefits & perks found within the ‘Our Culture’ section…
WHO WE ARE:
At Panasonic, our technology and engineering expertise delivers innovation across diverse industries. It's all about the consumer experience and making sure that we find ways to enhance that experience, either through audio enhancements or through safety enhancements inside the vehicle.
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America (PASA) is an industry-leading global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) for infotainment systems and advanced connected car solutions. Our clients include Ford, GM, Chrysler, Daimler, Fiat, Tesla, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and many others. In serving our customers, we don't just strive to put tomorrow's technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Automotive Systems of America.