Panasonic – Sr. Business Analyst
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
The Senior BA/PO will be responsible for understanding who the customer is and their needs in order to translate that into software solution requirements, specifically with then MES and Smart Factory Solutions/Industry 4.0 space. This role will be responsible for researching and being an expert on MES/Smart Factory Solutions and understanding all the functionality required for these highly complex solutions.
The accountabilities of the Senior BA/PO are but not limited to:
- Planning and organizing all aspects of software development, projects and deliverables
- Being an expert in Smart Factory Solutions / Industry 4.0 / MES via comprehensive research and experience
- Work with internal and external customers to analyze the needs to align product roadmap and requirements to strategic goals
- Solve product related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Be the voice of product development organization to outside world.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for queries related to the product.
- Work closely with product management and senior management in order to create a product that fits the company vision.
- Able to do market and customer analysis to identify product/market fit.
- Increase an understanding of Agile practices, Lean Startup, new technologies opportunities and other new trends from both an internal process perspective and smart factory solutions perspective, as well as competitive analysis
- Work Directly with Development teams on delivery and acceptance of new solutions and features.
- Qualify incoming feature requests and be able to facility the requests to the proper solutions/tools for backlog planning and requirements.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s in technical field: Engineering/Manufacturing/Computer Science, related study, or work experience
- Previous Experience with MES software systems, Smart Factory/industry 4.0 Solutions, and direct Manufacturing/Process Engineering experience
- Strong understanding of manufacturing processes
- Strong understanding of software product development
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development
- Experience with detailed requirement capturing
- 8 or more years technical experience
- Knowledge of Manufacturing lean practices, as well as general knowledge of manufacturing processes and systems
- Knowledge of business systems surrounding the Manufacturing environment (ERP/PLM/WMS)
- Creative Thinker
- Strategic Thinking
- Product management/Product Ownership
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development
- Experience with Platform Solutions Development
- Highly motivated with a desire to help end users and solve business issues
- Able to juggle multiple projects to meet deliverables
- Deep understanding of software development lifecycle and tools predominantly in Agile environment
- Analytical problem solver with a track record of managing complex technical projects
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.