Panasonic - Marketing Events Specialist
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You'll Get To Do:
This position includes management of all elements of a program including budget allocation and reconciliation, all logistics management including, venue site selection, contract negotiation, premiums conception, attendee rooming lists, staffing schedules and vendor management. This position will report to the Manager of Event Marketing.
- Simultaneously manage & execute multiple events of varying sizes at any one time. Oversee Panasonic Connect tabletop and trade show schedule of over 200 events per year.
- Manage vendor relationship with Exhibit houses, Meeting Planning vendors, I&D labor vendors, shipping carriers and product fulfillment house
- Actively communicate with internal stakeholders on event scheduling and provide overall progress reports
- Act as consultant and liaison to Panasonic Connect business units on event strategy, budget, and execution for revenue-driving events.
- Post-event tracking and ROI analysis to help measure the company’s marketing initiatives and to improve future performance.
- Update event calendar for internal stakeholders & lead administrative duties such as opening RFAs and processing invoices, amongst other duties. Maintain formal project submission forms / process.
What You'll Bring:
- Work in conjunction with Manager of Event Marketing to plan and budget trade shows and company events
- Function as the point of contact for internal stakeholders as well as suppliers, vendors and exhibit houses
- Assist vertical marketing Specialists/ Managers with tradeshow/event coordination
- Guide stakeholders through formal project/event submission processes, track event metrics, and report findings to enhance future programs
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2 to 5 years directly related experience in Event or Tradeshow Management, marketing, PR, and/or advertising
- Experience working with AV technology companies preferred
- Strong negotiation and project management skills required
- Ability to “think on your feet” and solve challenges with poise when unexpected issues arise
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively
- Must be a team player with a positive business attitude
- Comfortable being on your feet for long periods of time
- 40 percent Travel is expected.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented and cost conscientious
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
All applicants are subject to the Company’s mandatory vaccination policy. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment, unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.