Panasonic – Technical Trainer
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What you will get to do:
Panasonic System Solutions Company of North America is seeking a KAIROS Solution Training Specialist within the Broadcast, Cinema & Professional Video Systems business unit.
KAIROS Solution Training Specialist shall have experience working in Professional Video Production / Broadcast industry and deeply understands Live Production Switching and Video Signal Processing along. Individual should possess knowledge of high-capacity IP networks and related industry standards. Candidate will be creating and maintaining KAIROS Live Production Platform training programs & materials for sales partners and end-user customers.
Conducts and supports Technology Demonstrations on-line & in Person using hands-on integration as well as product value propositions for end users, resellers and industry bodies. Conduct end user operational training and “trainer training” for operation of IT/IP platform systems. Assess suitability & qualifications of independent consultant and reseller staff trainers. Continually improve and update training sessions, for impact and updated features and products.
Create and improve Collateral and Sales Tools for presentations and training including documentation, videos and on-line systems. Innovate demo systems to continually improve the effectiveness of presentation. Assist marketing and product teams in creation of materials proof reading for technical accuracy and providing guidance on now feature value propositions.
Create, maintain, and Foster Customer Relationships with the integrator and end-user base with the idea towards establishing frequent focus groups with the resultant Voice of Customer reports utilized by development team for new feature development.
Performs new Product or Feature Evaluations using industry accepted practices, communicate with development team to resolve design issues, enhancements and provide an official acceptance report.
Maintain Demo Equipment in demo pool as well as demonstration lab, seed deployments and showcase locations built by Panasonic
Create and Analyze Reports on the needs of customers and recurring requests from customers to product management engineering and development teams to keep US customers’ needs top of mind.
Participates in Industry Associations and end-user customer forms (AVIXA, SMPTE, etc.) to keep current on industry developments and maintain relationships with technology leaders involved in live production, sports, entertainment, and broadcast technologies
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Preferred B.S. Degree in the following areas: Computer Science, Broadcast or AV/IT Engineering, Information Systems, Pro Video Business, or similar
- Special consideration to applicants with equivalent hands-on experience
- 3-5 Years working in Professional Video/Broadcast Systems industry
- Experience in configuring IP networks and maintaining servers (Cisco / AVIXA / SMPTE Certification Required)
- Experience in configuring server-based media systems
- Demonstrated results-orientation, an eye for quality.
- Attention to details with a strong track record of delivering results according to project schedules, with minimal oversight.
- Proficient in verbal communication skills including presentation to large audiences.
- Ability to develop and foster collaborative working relationships with the customer, project managers and team members.
- Ability to effectively present information to team members, cross department, customers and prospects.
- Who you are:
- Excellent knowledge of Live Production Switchers, IP Streaming, IP control, IP Networking, Video editing software and related applications.
- Passion for live production sports & entertainment field
- Ability to create product training documents that are simple to understand for anyone.
- Ability to write and make technical presentations to train others or groups on new products.
- Must be self-motivated, organized and responsible to plan, execute, and document work.
- Must be proactive and be able to take the lead on projects without daily supervision.
- Ability to travel 50%
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.