Panasonic – Software Technical Program Manager
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
You will work in a small team of designers, frontend and backend engineers to build new mobile apps and services as well as a data platform from the ground-up. You need to be comfortable with ambiguity and be able to provide structure and leadership with limited direction. In addition to having mastered the fundamentals, you need to be hands-on in creating processes for a dynamic, fast-moving, and agile environment building high quality, high performance and scalable software. You will be expected to work equally between design, engineering, product management in ensuring all team are effective and efficient in execution.
- Own overall program schedules
- Drive meaningful aspects of a project including scope, requirements, timelines, and resource allocation
- Develop operating plans for the program
- Define the overall program and monitoring progress
- Manage the risks and issues and take corrective measures to ensure goals are achieved
- Coordinate the projects and their interdependencies
- Manage and utilize resources across project
- Manage stakeholders’ communication
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Business or Related Field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of program, project or product management in software development
- Self-starting, ambitious, focused, and self-sufficient
- Demonstrates critical thinking capabilities with strong attention to detail
- Understands and deals well with rapid development cycles and constant change remains flexible and calm when facing of uncertainty
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Has the ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems both technical and processes.
- Ability to travel internationally
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.