Panasonic – Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
As a Cirrus Software QA Engineer, you will collaborate with a cross-functional team of engineers and creatives to build automation for (and try to break) front-and-backend systems, services, and APIs powering the next generation of traffic management software solutions. You will have the opportunity to leverage a broad array of tools and techniques to expand test automation throughout the stack and to help us develop strategies, frameworks, and environments for performance testing and chaos engineering. If you love to poke and prod software, stretching it to its limits and ensuring the best possible user experience, join our team building real-time streaming applications, analytics, and data visualizations that will revolutionize roadway safety and traffic management.
- Collaborate with product owners, engineering, and design to ensure the highest quality software is being delivered to our customers
- Expand current test automation for front-and-backend applications, leveraging tools like Cypress, BrowserStack, TestLodge, and more
- Support automation and build pipeline initiatives to help teams deliver quality software faster
- Work closely with other QA Engineers to develop performance testing and chaos engineering practices to improve the robustness of software
- Build brand new automated tests leveraging several AWS services, including CloudFormation, CodePipeline, S3, Cognito, and more
- Improve existing automated tests and test infrastructure
- Implement infrastructure automation to enhance CI/CD pipelines
- Code reviews, architecture walkthroughs, and cross-functional team knowledge transfer
- Agile ceremonies, including sprint planning, retrospectives, standups, etc.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Proven track record of building test automation for cloud-based applications
- A knack for breaking things (and putting them back together)
- Hands-on experience with the full SDLC, including build and release pipelines, continuous integration, and continuous delivery
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and a bias for action
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.