Panasonic - Software Rotational Program
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You'll Get To Do:
During the rotation program, you will have the opportunity to learn the following:
- Support the sales strategy to grow and increase market share of Panasonic’s Process Automation Software products and services across the assigned territory working directly with Panasonic Regional Sales Managers, customers, & prospects
- Understand customer business requirements to position the appropriate software functionality and ultimately drive sales to close
- Develop effective relationships with key customer contacts to create upsell opportunities & support their key business initiatives
- Develop sales plans that support division objectives for sales, market-share, and competitive account penetration.
- Prepare monthly activity report, maintain current customer/account information including product/service issues, customer visits, personal contact information, etc.
- Participate in trade shows and industry associations.
- Be responsible for continuing self-development especially in the areas of interpersonal communications, negotiations, account management, cross-selling, SMT concepts and solutions selling.
SW Implementation / Post-sales support:
- Work with our Project Management team to learn how to lead a software implementation from development of plan to final acceptance.
- Working alongside our engineers, you will carry out technical assignments to install, modify, and repair software systems at customer sites.
- Learn project management skills like prioritizing equipment and technical issues for immediate corrective actions, communication with pertinent parties, and completing personal and on-site team assignments within time expectations.
- Learn how to operate and program machines including technical aspects and machine parameter functions.
- Work with the development group to resolve bugs and implement software enhancements.
- Learn to troubleshoot complex Network Communication Issues and application software errors (Server & Clients).
- Conclude your implementation visits with a well written technical report.
- Work with our Technical support team to field customer & engineer calls, research question & issue resolution, and convey responses in a timely manner.
- Work with Quality Assurance team members to understand the overall product and features. Should be able to independently test/validate specific modules after training.
- Work with Product Owners and understand product roadmap and support in the competitive analysis as well as marketing collaterals.
- Work with documentation team in validating installation and configuration in a lab environment
- Create training and troubleshooting material
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
All applicants are subject to the Company’s mandatory vaccination policy. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment, unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.