Panasonic – Software Developer
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Work with team members to plan and execute projects, ensuring that the teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, project plans, and direction to deliver products effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that they remain on target to meet those timelines.
- Create Development Road map for the software product that a) aligns to the Core Technologies / Products Development strategy of the parent company; b) meets the future needs of our customers and c) define solutions for challenges that they may encounter in this ever-evolving industry.
- Understand the domain, the existing software system applications, architecture in various areas and improve the system to be more user-friendly.
- Develop software and help team members to develop and deliver software in accordance with QA process and Agile methodology
- Solid understanding of development, testing and integration methodologies
- Knowledge of current and emerging IT products, services, and processes.
- Broad understanding of programming logic concepts and application analysis and design techniques.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Ability to adapt to changing technology and priorities.
- Strong analytical thinking skills. Good planning, organizing, decision-making and problem-solving skills. Thorough with careful attention to detail
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Candidate must have at least 4 years of proven experience working through the design, development, release-cycle delivering product to market.
- Experience in Food Service environment with software development and/ or related software experience a plus.
- Strong understanding of the Product Development life-cycle.
- Strong project management skills, time management, and problem solving skills.
- Ability and willingness to dive into software and technical issues during design/development stage as well as during troubleshooting of customer issues
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- 401 K
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.