Panasonic – Software Account Manager
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Strategic Account Sales Support Sales activities within a set of named Strategic accounts or territory.
- Own the software product requirements and delivery aspects of overall customer relationship to ensure success.
- Drives business results by achieving services revenue, software revenue and contribution targets.
- Responsible for the expansion, retention and account growth of net new services and software.
- Creates / Conducts strategic account planning with key customer accounts.
- Facilitate software implementation plans ensuring customer satisfaction and success. Conduct annual customer strategy sessions.
- Work with customer and appropriate internal staff as the lead to resolve customer issues and complaints.
- Support the achievement of broader solutions sales targets including equipment sales via co-selling.
- Success is measured by Sales Revenue and Customer Satisfaction within assigned accounts / territory.
- Channel Management Responsible for an annual services and software revenue budget for the regional accounts
- Schedules and hosts periodic training (Sales and Product) and informational team meetings with the Sales Companies to educate on the latest product updates and technical information.
- Strategic leader in helping PSSNA-PA formulate differentiated solutions that are market dependent. Works with Sales Companies and appropriate internal staff to resolve customer issues and complaints.
- Participates in fiscal year Sales Channel business planning
- Facilitates communication and cooperation between team members and Sales Channel Fosters a positive working relationship with all PSSNA-PA departments (Sales, Engineering, Development, Support, PIT, etc.).
- Prepare for and set up Sales Channel presentations, participate at tradeshows and local events to support the Sales Companies goals and objectives Collaborate with Marketing, Product Development and Sales to plan and ensure successful product introductions and market adoption of all product offerings at the Sales Companies.
- Provide timely product/market information and strategy to support the sales companies.
- Travel to accounts, meetings, sales companies and tradeshows as necessary, conduct presentations, discovery, support sales functions, and product implementation as required
- Administrative Forecast Manage all responsible sales activities forecast within SFDC. Ensure opportunity accuracy Coordinate with local members to for reporting Provide weekly updates to management.
- Accountability Provide management with a weekly activity report outlining revenue generating activities to help continue to stay in alignment with the overall goals of the organization.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of 5+ years sales experience required.
- Bachelors Degree in Management or Marketing or related field or equivalent years of experience preferred.
- Analysis required, analysis for manufacturing Knowledge of Business process of B to B model, especially Asia market
- Strong written, negotiation, and oral communication capabilities, including major presentations to high-level internal/external contacts, are required.
- Travel up to 75%
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.