- Perform prescribed, routine maintenance procedures on commissary systems and work with the Building Maintenance Technician to diagnose and repair when necessary.
- Understanding of the specific location contract and partner with the commissary management team to meet the needs and specifications.
- Complete basic general labor and/or construction activities such as painting, electric and wiring, and general building repairs as necessary.
- Maintain a knowledge of Hussmann’s products and new product development through service bulletins, previous issues and announcements.
- Demonstrate an understanding and adherence to all work safety policies and procedures.
- Complete all necessary documents and electronic communication in a thorough, accurate and timely manner including demonstrated ability to utilize hand held computer to complete necessary customer paperwork for invoicing requirements.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer service relations with both internal and external customers.
- Provide coordination and feedback on vendors and subcontractors as required to facilitate and resolve project issues.
- High School-required
- Technical College Diploma or Certificate in Refrigeration preferred
- 3+Years experience in facilities or Refrigeration Services
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License, appropriate to local requirements and a safe driving record per our Motor Vehicle Policies
- Must be able to pass stringent and elevated background check as required for entry into government facilities
- Must have or be able to obtain required EPA and Refrigeration Licenses based upon Federal and Local regulations
- Must have Computer skills
- Must have physical ability to walk, climb ladders, and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must have flexibility to work daytime, evenings and weekends when needed.
Hussmann is an Equal Opportunity Employer