1. Perform prescribed, routine maintenance procedures on commissary systems and work with the Building Maintenance Technician to diagnose and repair when necessary.
2. Understanding of the specific location contract and partner with the commissary management team to meet the needs and specifications.
3. Complete basic general labor and/or construction activities such as painting, electric and wiring, and general building repairs as necessary.
4. Maintain a knowledge of Hussmann’s products and new product development through service bulletins, previous issues and announcements.
5. Demonstrate an understanding and adherence to all work safety policies and procedures.
6. Complete all necessary documents and electronic communication in a thorough, accurate and timely manner including demonstrated ability to utilize hand held computer to complete necessary customer paperwork for invoicing requirements.
7. Develop and maintain excellent customer service relations with both internal and external customers.
8. Provide coordination and feedback on vendors and subcontractors as required to facilitate and resolve project issues.
Technical College Diploma or Certificate in Refrigeration preferred
3+Years experience in facilities or Refrigeration Services
Must have a Valid Driver’s License, appropriate to local requirements and a safe driving record per our Motor Vehicle Policies
Must be able to pass stringent and elevated background check as required for entry into government facilities
Must have or be able to obtain required EPA and Refrigeration Licenses based upon Federal and Local regulations
Must have Computer skills
Must have physical ability to walk, climb ladders, and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Must have flexibility to work daytime, evenings and weekends when needed.
Hussmann is an Equal Opportunity Employer