Responsible for keeping records of all small part products shipped in the company. Pack the goods in shipping boxes, develop mailing labels and shipping documents and ensure that all orders have been filled correctly.
- Verify and keep records of outgoing shipments
- Prepare items and shipping documents for shipment.
- Create mailing labels
- Consolidate shipping orders.
- Operate forklift to convey, move or hoist materials.
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace and update supplies as needed
- Perform related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates
- Keep equipment and facilities in good condition to work.
TEAMWORK : Works with peers to achieve common goals.
EQUIPMENT : Responsible for optimum performance related to equipment.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Willingness to work an off shift and weekends, although hours and shifts can change based on business needs.
- Work performed in a warehouse type facility with temperatures subject to normal environmental conditions.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Preferred Skills
- Must be fluent in English. Spanish a plus.
- Knowledge of Computers
- Prior factory experience is a plus.
- Must be able to read and understand instructions and possess basic arithmetic skills.
- Must be able to stand for duration of shifts (8-12 hrs.).
- May be required to work a flexible schedule.