Designation : Shipping and Receiving Coordinator 1
Working Hours & Days : 8 am – 5 pm, Monday – Friday
Work Location : Bedok - 202 Bedok South Avenue 1 #302-03 Singapore 469332
Important Note: Please read the full Job Responsibilities & Requirements very carefully before deciding whether you have the skills, knowledge, and experience that we are looking for (as stated below).
WHO WE ARE:
Ever wonder who brings the entertainment to your flights?
Panasonic Avionics Corporation is #1 in the industry for delivering inflight products such as movies, games, WiFi, and now Bluetooth headphone connectivity!
How exciting would it be to be a part of the innovation that goes into creating technology that delights millions of people in an industry that’s here to stay! With our company’s history spanning over 40 years, you will have stability, career growth opportunities, and will work with the brightest minds in the industry.
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture that will help our organization thrive! We seek diversity in many areas, such as background, culture, gender, ways of thinking, skills, and more.
If you want to learn more about us, visit us at www.panasonic.aero
For a full listing of open job opportunities, go to www.panasonic.aero/join-us/
Under direct supervision, performs manual and clerical duties related to the shipment and receipt of materials, supplies, equipment, and finished products.
- Receive and visually inspect packages for damage and sign for deliveries from vendors, i.e. UPS, FED-X, DHL, and others.
- Uncrate or unpack cartons, remove, and recycle material in proper locations.
- Count and verify material against packing sheet, maintain receiving log and transfer functions in Oracle, match product up with Oracle generated travelers, and deliver product/documents to QA Inspection.
- Maintain receiving log for non-Oracle receipts and initiate damaged material claims when required.
- Scan a copy of the Packing List, all QA documents, and Receipt Traveler at the end of each day.
- Generate packing sheets per Oracle/Clear Orbit Sales order system once the final QA inspection has been signed off and certified the product.
- Maintain the Trouble Shelf and the Trouble Shelf Report and meet with Buyer to address resolution and options.
- Deliver ‘Direct Delivery’ product to applicable recipients within the 5-building complex via cart, forklift and/or company truck.
- Package materials for shipment, generate waybills/airbills, and arrange transportation for shipments.
- Receive and ship products according to production schedules.
- Must have at least a High School education or higher.
- At least 1 year of shipping/receiving experience for this position.
KEY KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Forklift and Crating experience preferred.
- Understanding of international shipping and INCOterms.
- Receiving, stocking and stacking.
- Pulling, packing and loading.
- Sorting incoming and outgoing stocks.
- Knowledge of various shipping software, i.e. DHL, Fed-ex, UPS, etc.
- Ability to operate a computer and utilize MS office suite of software applications i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Knowledgeable using Oracle, Clear Orbit and Spex.
- Knowledge of the use of various hand tools and associated safety procedures.
- Familiarity with ATA specification number 300.
KEY REQUIRE CHARACTERISTICS:
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally across all organizational functions and levels and support all departments when receiving or delivering packages.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills to interact and work with customers and suppliers.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both written and verbal.
- Great attention to detail, with good problem-solving skill.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision, be assertive, self-driven, and able to work well in a team setting.
- Able to work effectively under challenging and tight timelines, well organized, and strategically prioritizes work to complete tasks on hand.
Contribution to Society | Fairness & Honesty | Cooperation & Team Spirit | Untiring Effort for Improvement | Courtesy & Humility | Adaptability | Gratitude
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Panasonic Avionics Corporation, we realize the most important aspects in leading our industry are the bright minds behind everything we do. We are proud to offer our employees a highly competitive, comprehensive and flexible benefits program.
- Employee reimbursement of Medical, Dental, Vision Care, and Health Screening.
- Insurance Coverage for employee + their spouse and children.
- 13 months Bonus and annual performance bonus.
- Training provided internally and externally.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the job’s essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation. ________________________________________________________________________________
Interested candidates, please send your latest updated resume by clicking "Apply Now".
Please include the following in your resume:
- Earliest availability
- Reason for leaving the last position (if applicable)
- Current/last drawn salary
- Let us know why you're a good fit for this role
Our apologies; only shortlisted applicants will notified.
Thank You for Applying! Take Care and Stay Safe!