This position may require union membership.
- The Commercial Refrigeration Service Technician is responsible for the maintenance, diagnosis and repair of refrigeration systems commonly installed in supermarkets and convenient stores.
• Perform prescribed, routine maintenance procedures on supermarket refrigeration systems and self-contained temperature-controlled merchandisers. Working knowledge of energy management systems.
• Diagnose refrigeration systems and perform necessary repairs resulting in 100% customer satisfaction.
• Ability to locate and repair leaks on racks or single-units
• Demonstrate an understanding and adherence to all work safety policies and procedures.
• Develop and maintain excellent customer relations.
• Tuition reimbursement (industry related)
- 5+ years in commercial REFRIGERATION. Supermarket experienced PREFERRED. Strong HVAC.
• High School Diploma/Equivalent/Vocational School or 7 + years’ experience in lieu of education
• Knowledge of refrigeration, electrical and microprocessor control systems
• Knowledge of single systems, parallel racks systems, display cases and walk-in boxes
• Strong mechanical aptitude skills
• EPA required
• Driver’s license appropriate to local requirements and a safe driving record.
• Physically able to climb ladders and to lift objects up to fifty pounds.
Benefits: per union guidelines
Hussmann International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer