- Ensures that strong communication between Panasonic and Customers are established and maintained including regular follow up status reviews and correspondence.
- Liaise with internal departments to develop executable Panasonic Technical Services (PTS) program plans for pricing by PTS Sales and Marketing.
- Develop and maintain program plans that identify work scope, schedules, milestones, and program team members to ensure contracted programs are planned and executed while exceeding customer expectations.
- Conduct regular team meetings to ensure that action item logs are kept and integrated schedules are managed, visible and followed.
- Chair and coordinate program team meetings, reviews, technical coordination meetings and design reviews.
- Monitor program schedules commitments and direct appropriate personnel in addressing or mitigating against possible impacts(s) or change(s).
- Assist with Operations Management and Quality Assurance Management to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Involved in developing, modifying and executing company policies that affect immediate operations and may also have company-wide effect.
- Track and prepare financial and operational reports regarding service program performance to ensure corrective actions are in place and managed as appropriate.
- Review and assist in the development of maintenance processes and practices in accordance with the relevant NAA written policies and procedures of the Customer and Company to ensure effective financial and business operations.
- Coordinate with different departments to ensure business goals are achieved.
- Ensure that certification and technical data requirements are defined and coordinated.
- Ensure compliance with all laws and regulations, and cooperate with all regulatory agencies and their representatives.
- Work with Regional Operations Management to coordinate labor requirements and opening or closing of new stations within the assigned regional area.
- Ensure that all assigned stations perform to PTS standards.
Service Program Lead
- Leads work teams to ensure program financial and operational health of complex customer programs.
- Develop performance requirements for optimal long-term success of customer programs and to enhance company reputation among customers and suppliers.
- Provide training including assignment of projects and tasks.
- Prepares and delivers effective presentations to various audiences, including Senior Management.
- Degree in engineering or equivalent with at least 8 years work experience in Aviation maintenance and/ or Program Management and 2 years' experience in project/ team management.
- Experience in in-flight entertainment experience will be an added advantage.
- Possess a valid CAAS B2 aircraft license.
- Possess advanced level of technical knowledge and skills for resolution of complex technical and business matters.
- Excellent team leadership skills who can be a confident leader at creating and leading successful outcome-oriented teams.
- Ability to determine work priorities and exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Proficient with MS Office applications including MS Project application.
- Excellent communication skills, highly presentable, and be able to interact with multiple levels in the organization and customers.
- Works well under pressure and must be comfortable working with people from diverse cultural and political backgrounds.
- Outgoing, self-motivated, well organized and detailed oriented.
- Possess working knowledge of global civil aviation regulations and requirements.
- Ability to manage a 24/7 maintenance operation.