Who We Are: Panasonic Avionics takes entertainment to new heights. We’re the world’s leading supplier of (IFEC) inflight entertainment and communications systems that allow airborne passengers to get their fix of live TV, movies, music, interactive games, maps, and much more! We make traveling on airplanes more exciting!
What We Value:
As an organization, we value people who are motivated and driven. We value a collaborative work environment that enhances careers and positively impacts society. We value our diverse work culture committed to delivering products and achieving high results. Seeing our products bring delight to others is just one way we measure success.
Why You Should Join:
A job is only part of what we offer. See how you can flourish in a career while getting the support and resources from some of the most talented people in the industry. You will work on technology that makes traveling the world that much better. Lastly, you will be rewarded with world class benefits and competitive wages. Come aboard, we’ve been expecting you!
Provides the fundamental concepts, tools, and techniques used to extract meaningful information from various data sources in order to support effective decision making. Additional areas of responsibility include trending, statistical analysis, and presentation preparation. Responsible for the accurate analysis of operating systems via maintenance data collection and classification of all entries associated by the contractual terms defined in the Maintenance Service Agreement.
- Create and analyze all maintenance data entries associated to assigned programs for accuracy. Utilize databases for tracking and problem resolution to include the distribution, tracking and classifications of IFE data.
- Provides all contractually defined reports and internal performance charts for management review, including the listing of deferrals and IFE degradation.
- Develop analytics in support of IFE efficiency utilizing Excel and other MS Office tools for data analysis, development of reports and best practice business models.
- Act as communications point to the SPM, internal customers, third party suppliers and/or OEM as required for technical data issues.
- Extract, transform, and load processes for importing data into database tables.
- Analytical Skills: Working with large amounts of data, facts, figures, and analysis. It will be necessary to assess the data and to analyze it and find conclusions.
- Analysis Skills: Must be able to present findings, or to translate data into an understandable document.
- Critical Thinking: Tasked to look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Attention to Detail: Ability to articulate, possessing outstanding written and oral communication skills to explain highly technical data to non-native English speaking customers.
- Data base skills: Must be able to ask the right business questions, analyze the resulting data effectively, and understand the appropriate statistical techniques in order to harness the multitudes of unstructured data.
- AA degree or 1 to 3 years technical data management experience in aviation, IFE data, data mining and or equivalent related data analyst work experience.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- May require travel on request.
*** Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.