ITC Global requires an experienced Service Delivery/Project Manager to join their team in Aberdeen, Scotland.
As a Service Delivery Manager you will Primarily responsible for managing the performance of services to larger and/or more challenging clients as per agreed contracts and ensure that service levels are achieved to our customers in the Energy, Mining, and Maritime industries. Key front line role in maintaining effective relationships with clients and fulfilling customer service and project delivery needs and expectations.
Also be expected to maintain and manage the day-to-day operational relationship with the Company’s engineering team, installation team, and third party service providers.
Your duties will include:
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to interfacing with customers setting goals and performing annual reviews with customers.
- Ensures the timely and efficient delivery of support service for clients.
- Monitor and action faults and service interruptions to ITC’S current IP network and satellite hardware.
- Maintain a close relationship with clientele for support and feedback purposes.
- Review and validate telecom service performance reports from the service providers
- Ensure the resolution of any telecom operational and service provider-related issues
- Define and revise telecom service performance reports to enable performance trend analysis and improved business decision-making
- Development of a safety culture where safety comes before production.
- Ensure compliance with system procedures
- Assist with periodic audits of retained and outsourced telecom services activities to ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Define changes to the telecom services and/or service levels that require new initiatives, projects and/or contract changes.
- Meet with clients on an agreed schedule to review service and project quality and operational performance.
- Produce SLA/KPI reporting based on the client contract requirements.
- Ensure accurate project billing information is passed to the Billing Team in a timely manner after project completion
Your skills/ qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree/equivalent educational qualification in Information Technology, Electronic Communication, Compute Science or related field and 6 plus years of related experience; or 10 years direct field service experience in the industry may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- 5 or more years of Service Delivery or Project Management experience.
- Must have demonstrable experience in ITIL
- Must have demonstrated experience in PMP or Prince
- Must have demonstrable and significant experience in Onshore/Offshore Oil & Gas, Maritime and Mining markets.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge and experience of Satellite Communication technologies (e.g. SCPC, TDMA, and Mesh) Detail oriented individual with proven ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to offer creative solutions and resourceful problem-solving skills a must.
- Ability to build a high-performance operational team focused on customer service.
- Energetic self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment under general supervision and direction. Must have flexibility of working extended hours as needed, and the ability to work independently.
- In addition to independent qualities, the ability to work well as part of a regional and virtual teams across multiple geographies/vertical markets.
- Well organized, effective written, verbal and presentation skills. Ability to prepare and present clear and concise oral and written opinions, reports and presentations.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Ability to effectively present information to top management.
- Demonstrated ability and skills to engage and influence stakeholders required to deliver projects.
- Demonstrates drive and determination to achieve success while being a self-motivator who sets clear direction and priorities.
- Good understanding of cultural sensitivities in the areas of work.