Customer Care & Management
- Act as customer advocate and manage the overall day-to-day operational relationship between the client and the ITC Global organization.
- Responsible to ensure contracted services are delivered and meeting customer’s expectations as it relates to Service Quality and Performance.
- Work closely with Operations, Engineering and Sales to coordinate customer account management and delivery.
- Work with client and internal stakeholders to continuously develop process improvements.
- Establish rapport and relationship with key operational and IT customers to ensure ITC Global is meeting expectations from the field to the back office.
Service Quality Assurance
- Daily/Weekly review of customer incidents and trending of overall service and performance.
- Hold scheduled Service Quality Reviews with client on the overall performance of services to the clients in regards to site performance, utilization, incident history, ongoing issues and corrective actions.
- Ensure customer documentation, contact information, escalations, customer portal credentials are accurate and audited periodically.
- Insight into overall customer service delivery projects and review with internal stakeholders and client to ensure seamless delivery of services.
- Must review and understand customers contractual and service agreements.
Responsible for collecting, analyzing and presenting customer SLA/KPI metrics on a predefined interval.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Must be customer focused and corporately responsible
- General knowledge and experience with O&G and Maritime industry.
- Detail oriented individual with proven ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects concurrently and within projected deadlines. Ability to offer creative solutions and resourceful problem solving skills a must.
- Energetic self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment under general supervision and direction. Must have flexibility of working extended hours and on call as needed, and the ability to work independently.
- In addition to independent qualities, the ability to work well as part of a regional and virtual teams across multiple geographies/vertical markets.
- Well organized, effective written, verbal and presentation skills. Ability to prepare and present clear and concise oral and written opinions, reports and presentations.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Ability to effectively present information to top management.
- Demonstrated ability and skills to engage and influence stakeholders required to deliver projects.
Demonstrates drive and determination to achieve success while being a self-motivator who sets clear direction and priorities.
- Preferred Associates degree minimum, Bachelor’s degree in the studies of Communications/Technology/Telecom. Relevant work experience will be considered.
2+ year’s relevant experience in the delivery and management of Onshore/Offshore O&G, Maritime and Mining remote communication projects.