ITC Global, A Panasonic Company, is a leading provider of satellite communications to the energy, mining, maritime, hospitality and NGO markets. https://www.itcglobal.com/
As Service Delivery Manager, the qualified candidate will be responsible the day to day oversight of customer performance in the Energy, Mining, and Maritime industries.The Service Delivery Manager works closely with Sales, Project Management, Operations, Accounting, Supply Chain, Engineering and Build &Test teams in the oversight of Service Delivery and ongoing support of remote VSAT communications systems to customers. In this capacity, the Service Delivery Manager is accountable for ensuring the service delivered to our clients to meet or exceed their expectations.
Customer Care & Management
- Act as customer advocate and manage the overall day-to-day operational relationship between the client and the ITC Global organization.
- Responsible to ensure contracted services are delivered and meeting customer’s expectations as it relates to Service Quality and Performance.
- Work closely with Operations, Engineering and Sales to coordinate customer account management and delivery.
- Work with client and internal stakeholders to continuously develop process improvements.
- Establish rapport and relationship with key operational and IT customers to ensure ITC Global is meeting expectations from the field to the back office.
Service Quality Assurance
- Daily/Weekly review of customer incidents and trending of overall service and performance.
- Hold scheduled Service Quality Reviews with client on the overall performance of services to the clients in regards to site performance, utilization, incident history, ongoing issues and corrective actions.
- Ensure customer documentation, contact information, escalations, customer portal credentials are accurate and audited periodically.
- Insight into overall customer service delivery projects and review with internal stakeholders and client to ensure seamless delivery of services.
- Must review and understand customers contractual and service agreements.
- Responsible for collecting, analyzing and presenting customer SLA/KPI metrics on a predefined interval.
- Must be customer focused and corporately responsible
- General knowledge and experience with O&G and Maritime industry.
- Detail oriented individual with proven ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects concurrently and within projected deadlines. Ability to offer creative solutions and resourceful problem solving skills a must.
- Energetic self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment under general supervision and direction. Must have flexibility of working extended hours and on call as needed, and the ability to work independently.
- In addition to independent qualities, the ability to work well as part of a regional and virtual teams.
- Preferred Associates degree minimum, Bachelor’s degree in the studies of Communications/Technology/Telecom. Relevant work experience will be considered.
- 2+ year’s relevant experience in the delivery and management of Onshore/Offshore O&G, Maritime and Mining remote communication projects.
Working Conditions / Physical Elements
- Must be able to pass pre-employment and random drug and alcohol screens. ITC Global maintains a zero tolerance drug and alcohol policy.
- Occasional travel to other ITC Global offices or client visits as required.