Service Delivery Manager
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will primarily be responsible for managing the performance of services to larger and high priority clients as per agreed contracts and ensure that service levels are achieved to our customers in the Energy, Enterprise and Maritime industries. Key frontline role in maintaining effective business relationships with clients and overseeing customer service delivery. The Service Delivery Manager will be expected to maintain and manage the day-to-day operational relationship with the customer and company’s internal departments.
- Develop and maintain an effective business relationship with clients promoting open communication for support and feedback purposes.
- Review and understand the terms of the assigned client’s contract.
- Produce SLA/KPI reporting based on the client contract requirements. Notify Sales if credit is due to the client.
- Meet with assigned clients on an agreed schedule to review service and operational performance.
- Ensure the timely and efficient delivery of operational support service for clients.
- Generate Service Request Form (SRF) for assigned clients for simple Add/Moves/Changes.
- Provide billing detail to Operations Billing Coordinator for simple Add/Moves/Changes.
- Identify issue trends thru periodic trouble ticket review and ensure proper escalation within the company.
- Provide approval to NOC for Field Technician dispatch prior to contacting Field Services.
- Identify commercial opportunities with assigned customers and provide feedback to Sales.
- Adhere to a safety culture where safety comes before production.
- Ensure compliance with global processes and procedures.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Satellite Communication technologies (e.g. SCPC, TDMA, and Mesh). Detail oriented individual with proven ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to offer creative solutions and resourceful problem-solving skills a must.
- Participate in a high-performance operational team focused on customer service.
- Energetic self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment under general supervision and direction. Must have flexibility of working extended hours as needed, and the ability to work independently.
- In addition to independent qualities, the ability to work well as part of a regional and virtual teams across multiple geographies/vertical markets.
- Well organized, effective written, verbal and presentation skills. Ability to prepare and present clear and concise oral and written opinions, reports and presentations.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Demonstrated ability and skills to engage and influence stakeholders required to deliver support.
- Demonstrates drive and determination to achieve success while being a self-motivator who sets clear direction and priorities.
- Good understanding of cultural sensitivities in the areas of work.
- Bachelor’s Degree/equivalent educational qualification in Information Technology, Electronic Communication, Computer Science or related field and 6 plus years of related experience; or 10 years direct field service experience in the industry may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- 5 or more years of Service Delivery or Project Management experience.
Must have demonstrable and significant experience in Onshore/Offshore Oil & Gas, Maritime and Mining markets.
Working Conditions/Physical Elements
- Must be able to pass pre-employment and random drug and alcohol screens. ITC Global maintains a zero-tolerance drug and alcohol policy.
- Vision to read printed materials and a computer screen; and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone.
- Minimal travel to other ITC Global offices or client visits may be required.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety-sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.