Since 1906, Hussmann International, Inc. has been helping retailers preserve and display fresh foods. Today, Hussmann is a world leader in manufacturing, selling, installing and servicing merchandising equipment and refrigeration systems to customers throughout the world.
Hussmann serves a wide variety of customers involved in the global cold chain. These include supermarkets, mass merchants, warehouse clubs, convenience stores, drug stores, and foodservice establishments.The Service Biller is responsible for the following:
1. Generate customer billings in a timely and accurate manner and work will accounts receivables in account resolution. Provide first pass analysis and report information of the job cost for managers.
2. Capture change orders, properly bill additional costs and capture data on the job opening sheet
3. Accurately prepare and print customer invoices through entering labor and material into AS400 system if applicable
4. Research database thoroughly for proper parts and pricing to insure proper control over inventory of service stocking locations
5. Review billed sales report and properly record job costs. Verify purchase orders and change orders are equal to invoice amount prior to mailing to customer
6. Provide customer service to customers internal and external
• High School diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills, organizational skills, detail oriented and highly motivated.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience
• Ability to write reports and correspondence
• Proficient in Microsoft word and excel
• Ability to work in a team environment and desire for continuous learning through cross-training.