Since 1906, Hussmann International, Inc. has been helping retailers preserve and display fresh foods. Today, Hussmann is a world leader in manufacturing, selling, installing and servicing merchandising equipment and refrigeration systems to customers throughout the world. Hussmann serves a wide variety of customers involved in the global cold chain. These include supermarkets, mass merchants, warehouse clubs, convenience stores, drug stores, and food service establishments.
The service account representative is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and procedures as well as communicating effectively with team members within the service department.• Communicates with store managers, maintenance personnel, and other customer personnel as needed
• Ensures rules of engagement (ROE) are understood, communicated, and executed by fulfillment team (area service managers, project administrators, technicians, etc.)
• Applies customer-specific ROE for processing work orders and updating online systems based on specific parameters supplied by service managers and relationship holders
• Prepares service repair quotes per customer-specific ROE
• Reviews and approves service work orders in collaboration with service managers and key stakeholders
• Coordinates and communicates fulfillment activities with respective area service managers, technicians, strategic account managers, service sales account managers, and project administrators
• Maintains customer records using Hussmann and customer-based automated systems
• Provides estimated times of arrival, fulfillment updates, and problem resolution to team and customers as needed
• Monitors customer account details for nonpayment and provides support to corporate credit department to resolve customer disputed/rejected invoices and past-due receivables
• Additional responsibilities as assigned
Requirements:• Capable of working effectively on diverse team in a fast-paced work environment.
• Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities/tasks in a fast-paced work environment with high attention to detail.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Able to meet short- and long-term deadlines.
• Flexible to work outside normal working hours and weekends as required.
• High school diploma; associate degree preferred.
Benefits:• Paid vacation and holidays
• Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
Hussmann International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer