As the service account representative you will provide effective customer service for all internal and external commercial refrigeration service customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and producers and communicating effectively with team members within the service department. You will report to the Fulfillment Manager.
- Communicate with store managers, maintenance personnel, and other customer personnel.
- Apply customer-specific rules of engagement (ROE) to process work orders, prepare quotes, and update online systems based on specific parameters supplied by service managers and relationship holders.
- Ensure Rules of Engagement (ROE) are understood, communicated, and executed by our fulfillment team (area service managers, project administrators, technicians, etc.)
- Prepare invoices for commercial refrigeration services provided to include time, materials, other charges, and tax.
- Coordinate and communicate fulfillment activities with respective area service managers, technicians, strategic account managers, service sales account managers, and project administrators.
- Maintain customer records using Hussmann and customer-based automated systems.
- Prepare service repair quotes per customer-specific ROE.
- Review and approve service work orders per ROE and internal standards in a collaborative effort with service managers and key relationship holders.
- Provide ETAs, fulfillment updates, and problem resolution to team and customers as needed.
- Monitor customer account details for nonpayment and provide support to corporate credit department to resolve customer-disputed/rejected invoices and past-due receivables.
- High school diploma
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- MS Excel proficiency
- Billing experience (construction or similar)
- Extensive customer service experience
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities and tasks in a fast-paced work environment with high attention to detail
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook software applications
- Flexible to work outside normal working hours
- You will be eligible for a hybrid-remote work schedule after the training period
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer