Panasonic – Senior Solution Engineer
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
As KAIROS Senior Solution Engineer, you will work within Panasonic’s rapidly growing global team to assist with KAIROS video processing system design for potential customer projects along with supporting pre-sale technical application questions. You will develop procedures and execute testing of new system components in order to grow the KAIROS eco-system. As the lead KAIROS technical resource, collaborating with Product Management to maintain and update the KAIROS Engineering Lab used for remote and in-person demonstrations will be primary responsibilities. This key TEAM KAIROS member will have an entrepreneurial attitude and desire to participate in a fast paced, new technology environment.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Collaborate with system integrators, consultants, KAIROS development team and third-party engineering resources to advise system architectures, for new KAIROS deployments and upgrades; including documentation of system configurations and installation certifications. Participate in pre-sales customer communication and review / approve sales proposals and escalate concerns to product management and/or product development before quote finalization.
- Support technology demonstrations using hands-on integration as well as product value propositions through verbal, written and visual communication. Work closely with sales and KAIROS Solution Training Manager to support and train third party integrators resellers & consultants and keep strategic partners up to date on new developments from Panasonic and key partners.
- Maintain, Operate and Update KAIROS Engineering Lab along with demo equipment for remote and in person demonstration routinely.
- Perform testing on all new and prototype Panasonic KAIROS related products (features and software builds) as well as third party components either resold or certified, completing designs where appropriate.
- Participate in industry bodies (VSF, SMPTE, AMWA etc.) to keep current on industry developments and maintain relationships with technology leaders involved in MoIP, live production & entertainment and broadcast control rooms along with supporting regional / national trade show events.
Education & Experience:
- Required: 2-3 years on-site network or broadcast system deployment or installation projects experience
- Preferred: B.S. Degree in the following areas: Computer Science, Broadcast or AV/IT Engineering, Information Systems or similar
- Preferred: Live Production Switcher, IP Streaming, IP control, IP Networking and related applications knowledge
- Preferred: Configuration of IP networks and maintaining servers. Cisco, AVIXA, SMPTE Certification experience
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.