At Panasonic Connect, we connect the power of people and technology to change work,
advance society and help connect to tomorrow. Empathy, results, relentlessness and teamwork are the foundations of the Panasonic Connect Culture. Our mission is to elevate the employee experience by empowering individuals to use their voice and have a positive impact on our business. As part of our team, you will push boundaries, take action, and face challenges alongside our customers to innovate experiences that define the changing world of work
What You'll Get to Do: Currently, we have an immediate opening available for a Senior Software Engineer.-C++
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development.
- Identify new areas of growth in other domains and related industries and explore opportunities for synergy by leveraging existing software architecture in fulfilling the needs for automation of that industry domain.
- Work closely with other engineers to develop new products and extensions of existing products
- Suggest and implement improvements on current products
- Plan, design, develop, manage, document, test, deploy, and support new and existing modules
- Resolve issues proactively to deliver high quality products
What you will bring:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field required.
- Candidate must have at least 8 years of proven experience working through the design, development, release-cycle delivering product to market.
- Candidate should have large / enterprise application development experience
- Strong understanding of the Product Development life-cycle.
- Strong time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Candidate should be able to manage, evaluate, and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills in engaging global cross-functional technical teams
- A proven record for successful delivery of software systems in a similar role.
- Ability and willingness to dive into software and technical issues during design/development stage as well as during troubleshooting of customer issues.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with strong product and program management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Possible travel within US and international 25%
- Proficient in C/C++
- Strong Object-Oriented Programming and Development skills
- Strong understanding of Linux application development
- Hands on of algorithm complexities and design patterns and multi-threading
- In depth understanding of enterprise application development
- Basic knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Solid understanding of development, testing and integration methodologies
- Knowledge of current and emerging IT products, services, and processes.
- Broad understanding of programming logic concepts and application analysis and design techniques.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Ability to adapt to changing technology and priorities.
- Strong analytical thinking skills.
- Good planning, organizing, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Thorough with careful attention to detail.
What We Offer:
The salary range of $115,000 –$160,000 is just one component of Panasonic Connect's total package. Actual compensation varies depending on the individual’s knowledge, skills, and experience. This role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses and incentives.
- High Performance Culture
- A focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Rewards and Recognition
- Learning & Development Opportunities Across Multiple Business Units
- Competitive compensation packages
- Hybrid work model
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Educational Assistance
- Volunteer time off
- Total Well Being Program
- Employee Referral Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.LI-NR1