This position can be remote however candidates in the PST timezone are preferred.
- Develop and maintain the back end environment for a sophisticated, feature-rich portal ( Node/Java/PHP/MySql )
- Participate in Agile lifecycle scoping, planning & producing robust documentation (confluence)
- Shall program well-designed, testable, efficient code in a microservices architecture
- Shall participate in daily/weekly team meetings, such as Agile scrums, retrospectives
- Shall be a leader in Cloud migration, leveraging e.g. AWS managed services to drive scalability & operational efficiency
- 4-year Degree in Engineering required.
- Minimum 8 years of related work experience
- Preferred : Cloud certified (AWS - CP, SAA etc)
- Background in eCommerce strongly desired
- Preferred : Agile certified (Scrum-master, CSPO etc)
You know how to design and build systems comprising of microservices & databases. You are a DB query guru with a passion to improve Monitoring & Reporting systems. You know how to package (dockerize) applications, and have strong CI/CD skills to get robust products out the door in automated pipelines.
- Proven track record in web applications building well-engineered, highly optimized server-side systems
- 5+ years experience with databases e.g., MySQL, NoSQL, RDS, Aurora etc
- 3+ years experience with Cloud-native tools, preferably AWS (e.g. ECS, Aurora, AppSync, S3), Terraform, Docker
- 5+ years web application experience
- Shall be familiar with Agile Processes.
- Good communication skills
- Self driven and independent
- Drives best practices in peer-review, code-reviews
- 2+ years experience with each of the following
- python or php
- mysql or other relational database
- Guru in source control – e.g., GIT, GITLab, CodeCommit, Bitbucket
- Automation practitioner e.g. Behavior Driven Development test frameworks
- 2+ years Payments security control and compliance experience in various frameworks including: PCI DSS, PCI PA-DSS, ISO, NIST, etc.
- Experience integrating with payment gateways
- Experience leveraging eWallet solutions (Apple Pay, Google Pay, Alipay etc)
- Experience developing robust, scalable solutions and API interfaces
- Deep understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and best practices.
- Solid knowledge of programming fundamentals-algorithms, data structures, design patterns
- Strong Written English and Verbal English Communication Skills
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Avionics Corporation.