Panasonic – Senior Social Media Manager
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
The Senior Social Media Manager will develop, plan and execute social media editorial & content strategy across Panasonic USA social media channels. Identify and target key audiences and create content to drive engagement and increase awareness for the Panasonic Brand and innovative solutions
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Develop and implement social media editorial content plan to engage target audiences & industry experts through a cadence of daily posts across all relevant social channels and platforms. Initiate planning sessions with Panasonic SMEs to create curated monthly content calendars that support the overall Panasonic brand strategy as well as provide business value for individual sales companies. Manage the social asset creation process and the day to day execution of social media posts while ensuring “social voice” messaging & assets are on brand, accurate, relevant and engaging.
- Oversee LinkedIn Elevate Employee Advocacy Program to amplify awareness of Panasonic brand transformation, establish brand’s leadership, etc. Develop quarterly plans and internal campaigns to enroll and onboard Panasonic employees within the program & increase social sharing behavior. Partner with talent branding team to highlight life at Panasonic & demonstrate why Panasonic is an employer of choice.
- Establish key benchmarks/ KPIs for measuring the impact and effectiveness of social media efforts. Develop a monthly dashboard of key performance metrics across all owned channel which incorporate social listening for audience insights. Establish and share best practices across the enterprise.
- Develop and implement a strategy to identify & engage with industry experts, online media influencers & bloggers. Responsible for ongoing community management & partnering with internal PR Team on reputation/ crisis management responses.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- BA in Communication, Marketing or related field
- 5-7 years of social media experience including hands-on management of LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram. In-depth knowledge of today’s top social platforms and best practices
- Strong track record of developing a successful social editorial strategy including experience building editorial calendars, writing content, and creating content and campaigns across social platforms
- Demonstrated experience using social monitoring, publishing & listening tools (Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Netbase, etc.)
- Fundamental understanding of social communication and messaging, preferably in a B2B environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a track record of creating compelling, engaging and fresh social media content
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.