Panasonic – Sr. Security Analyst
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Evaluate and make recommendations on the components / process / reliability of basic software/ hardware (OS, DBMS, servers, storage etc.)
- Personal Computer Life Cycle Program project support
- Evaluate and recommend desktop security software and O/S Management
- Report and analyze agreed to service levels between (PISCA) and the IT service provider
- Review and analyze reports for proper asset reporting and accuracy
- Collaborate with outsourced providers on developing and maintaining IT asset security policy and procedures
- Physical security, asset and operations policies processes and controls.
- Ensure compliance to all PNA & Panasonic Corporation policy and procedure including but not limited to SOX compliance.
- Reviews, analyzes, Cyber security findings on PISCA IT networks and systems.
- Provide advice or recommendations related to PISCA business processes and the application of any and all laws and regulations that may have an impact upon PISCA.
- Support creation and approval of detailed work plans as required by remediation activities.
- Conduct reviews of existing and proposed Notice of Findings and Recommendations (NFRs) to provide recommendations to Group Manager as to appropriateness and accuracy.
- Assist in the development of an enterprise wide Security Architecture Assessment Plan and Security Architecture
Cyber Policy and Audit:
- Manages investigations of potential or actual security events and documents and communicates situations concerning IT security including forensics.
- Collaborates with the staff in the development and maintenance of the PISCA’s information security program and policies.
- Assist in the development of an enterprise wide Security Architecture Assessment Plan and Security Architecture Assessment Report outlining recommendations, findings, etc.
- Assist in the development and document the necessary system security engineering recommendations for PISCA IT
- Support and provide recommendations and assistance to PISCA internal organizations and programs.
- Manages security audits, vulnerability and threat assessments and directs responses to network or system intrusions
- Prevents and detects intrusions through monitoring
- Assists with development, implementation, and maintenance of IT security solutions including firewalls, anti-virus solutions, and intrusion detection/prevention systems.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in a related field preferred or equivalent years of experience
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in IT required
- Experience to deal with multiple projects at the same time (Organize, prioritize and be on schedule with infrastructure projects) desired.
- Ability to determine logical and practical solutions
- Use broad systems thinking
- Ability to identify, research issues and problems
- Be creative/innovative
- Regular communications with all levels of business unit and IT management
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Interface with all levels of the customer Business Units, PISCA and Vendor Delivery organizations
- Establish and keep good relationship with vendors, users and co-workers.
- Travel may be required up to 20% (domestic and international)
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.