Panasonic – Senior Sales Administrator
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
The Senior Sales Administrator will execute and maintain a high level of revenue generating activities throughout the team with focused approach on new partner development and pipeline contribution.
Sales Support Activities:
- Maintain a high level of customer engagement
- Support the sales team with quote generation, Communicate with Sales Regions and Customers on invoicing, quotes, purchase orders.
- Retrieve and review data in order history, license status and other inquiries. Process orders /quotes to vendors or customers within guidelines established by management. Distributes invoices and acknowledgments.
- Build a pipeline of potential future business by working with Regional Sales Owners.
- Work with cross functional team members including collections, sales, and operations departments to assist in providing satisfactory solutions from the customer perspective in order to retain business, and leverage communication from other departments to identify sales opportunities.
- Conduct weekly team meetings and/or calls to assess status of the sales regions and prepare a summary of the forecast.
- Accurately Forecast using Quarterly, Monthly and Weekly sales metrics and actual results, and provide reports to Sales Management
- Provide reports to Sales Management on Potential business, expected sales for upcoming months, and actual sales results
- Effectively uses CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool for lead follow-up, sale cycle disposition, pipeline management, forecasting and lost opportunity tracking.
- Keeps comprehensive and accurate notes in the system. Continuous improvement of customer satisfaction through feedback surveys and fine-tuning customer engagement processes.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- 5 years sales experience preferred
- Undergrad preferred
- Basic computer program and applications proficient
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of Excel and SAP operation strongly preferred
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.