Yohana is on a mission to help people find more balance and prioritize well-being. We create integrated software, services, and hardware specifically for modern families, to alleviate their mental load so they can feel present and connected. We are a fully funded independent subsidiary of Panasonic, one of the oldest purpose-driven brands in the world, with leadership from big tech (Google, Apple, Microsoft) as well as hypergrowth startups (Nest, Waymo, Casper).
First up is our Yohana Membership, which just launched in Seattle. It's a personal assistant service designed for busy families - specially moms - to help lighten the mental load of having too much to do. It's the first of many meaningful things we're working on.
We're building a positive, supportive culture from the ground up, where individuals and teams grow together. Maybe you should join us.
About The Role:
We’re growing the team and are looking for one of our early marketing team hires. In this role, we are looking for a Yo Labs product/brand ambassador both internally and externally.
Product marketing is a multi-faceted role within the organization. This role works across the customer/user experience to articulate product features/benefits, craft positioning, determine placement and ensure that the right and most resonant message is always matched to where the user is in their journey.
This role requires a unique blend of strategic thought and detailed tactical execution. On the strategic front, this person will serve as a liaison between our brand marketing/creative teams and product teams to ensure we are aligned on product features, marketing communication and our overall value proposition. This individual dives deep into our product development to ensure every user touchpoint represents our brand values and provides the best experience for our members.
Tactically as a partner to product, this person conducts research, testing, and analyzes results to ensure we fully understand our target audience and gain deeper insights to inform our product development. This includes analyzing data, writing positioning, landing pages, acquisition targeting and organizing and mapping all marketing communications. In addition, this person is responsible for our go-to-market planning and execution in partnership with the brand/creative and growth marketing teams.
What You’ll Get To Do:
- Consumer Targeting and Segmentation
- Continue to refine our target audience and segmentation
- Have a deep empathy for our customers' pain points and needs through qualitative and quantitative research, and develop product solutions to meet those needs
- Internal ambassador for bullseye customer (share insights cross-functional to product and business teams, present to company and executive team on findings)
- Consumer Research & Insights
- Partner with our UX research team and Business Development team on qualitative and quantitative marketing research to drive insights related to our bullseye customer and product offering
- Dig deeper into our target audience and engage cross-functional business and product teams to gain deeper insights to inform product development
- Messaging & Value Proposition
- Craft compelling product messaging, positioning, and use cases for our product targeted by persona
- Partner with the marketing leadership and business teams on the positioning and messaging for our brand platform and product
- Partner with the business development team, acquisition marketing, and creative teams to design and run marketing programs to help drive top of funnel awareness and lead generation
- Go to Market Launch Planning and Execution
- Drive go-to-market strategy - including targeting, segmentation, product positioning, value proposition, messaging, marketing channels and overall execution
- Measuring impact post-launch and adjusting/modifying messaging, product, value proposition, etc as needed
- Inform and help execute programs within cross-customer channels (email marketing, social media, etc.)
- Creative Briefing and Project Management
- Work as the facilitator and liaison for launch including developing creative briefs and core product messaging, coordinating internal consistency, support, advocacy in the development of marketing programs
- Partner with internal and external creative and agency stakeholders on world-class execution
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of work experience preferably in consumer tech, CPG or service-oriented organization at a startup or mid-sized early stage company
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic and growth-oriented environment and are able to operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right
- Demonstrated cross-functional teamwork and project management experience
- Experience conducting, synthesizing and sharing consumer research
- Experience translating quantitative and qualitative data into communication strategies across multiple personas
- Experience creating and launching external marketing or communications campaigns
- Experience briefing creative and content creation teams
- Experience building social media, influencer marketing, and/or other online community programs
- Comfortable presenting to executive level leadership (nice to have)
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to join a hyper-growth startup on a mission to make well-being attainable for modern families
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA)
- 401(k) with employer match
- Life & Short Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Medical Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 Company Holidays
- Paid Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group and 1-on-1 Career Coaching
- Pet Insurance
- Casual Dress Code
- Catered Lunch & Snacks
- Discounts on Panasonic products
- Company Social Events
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest.