Yohana is on a mission to help people find more balance and prioritize well-being. We create integrated software, services, and hardware specifically for modern families, to alleviate their mental load so they can feel present and connected. We are a fully funded independent subsidiary of Panasonic, one of the oldest purpose-driven brands in the world, with leadership from big tech (Google, Apple, Microsoft) as well as hypergrowth startups (Nest, Waymo, Casper).
First up is our Yohana Membership, which just launched in Seattle. It’s a personal assistant service designed for busy families – especially moms – to help lighten the mental load of having too much to do. It’s the first of many meaningful things we’re working on.
We’re building a positive, supportive culture from the ground up, where individuals and teams grow together. Maybe you should join us.
About The Role:
Yohana is looking for an experienced services product manager who can contribute to the overall definition and development of the Yohana Service. As the Member Experience PM, you will be responsible for defining features that will help Yohana deliver on our member engagement and retention goals. This includes app functionality, customer journey mapping, and interpreting and acting on member feedback and insights. To deliver on our objectives you will work cross functionally with Design, Marketing, Business, and Ops to lead product efforts while supporting each functional groups requirement for success
What You’ll Get To Do:
● Feature prioritization and roadmap planning
● Partner with program management team to properly allocate resources
● Translate business needs into technical requirements
● Defining and tracking success metrics
● Partner with research to identify customer needs
What You’ll Bring:
● 5+ years of product management experience
● Skills in relationship management and high EQ
● Objectivity when dealing with competing priorities and interpreting customer needs
● Ability to work independently and self-manage priorities and deliverables
● Strong technical skills specifically in payments, API, and Salesforce development
● Ability to work in a fast paced growth environment
● A good understanding of engineering workflows to help when collaborating with cross functionally
What We Offer:
● Opportunity to join a hyper-growth startup on a mission to make well-being attainable for modern families
● Competitive compensation
● Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA)
● 401(k) with employer match
● Life & Short Term Disability Insurance
● Supplemental Medical Coverage
● Unlimited PTO
● 12 Company Holidays
● Paid Maternity & Parental Leave
● Paid Caregiver Leave
● Employee Assistance Program
● Group and 1-on-1 Career Coaching
● Pet Insurance
● Casual Dress Code
● Catered Lunch & Snacks
● Discounts on Panasonic products
● Company Social Events
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest.
Senior Product Manager, Member Experience
As a global policy, Panasonic does not recognize resumes or other application materials submitted from staffing agencies and search firms outside of our system. Therefore, please do not submit resumes or other application materials through the external Panasonic web site or directly to our employees. Any resumes or other application materials submitted through the external web site or directly to employees of Panasonic or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates will not be eligible for any agency fee, and the resume and other application materials will be added to our database for direct recruitment.
Panasonic assigns only certain positions to approved staffing agencies and search firms that have a current agreement with Panasonic in place. Not all positions are eligible for an agency fee.
Join our Talent Community!
Not ready to apply? Joining our talent community not only provides you with job updates but insider peeks on some of the innovative technologies you could work on.