Panasonic Connect - Senior Product Manager
At Panasonic Connect, we connect the power of people and technology to change work, advance society and help connect to tomorrow. Empathy, results, relentlessness and teamwork are the foundations of the Panasonic Connect Culture. Our mission is to elevate the employee experience by empowering individuals to use their voice and have a positive impact on our business. As part of our team, you will push boundaries, take action, and face challenges alongside our customers to innovate experiences that define the changing world of work.
Watch this video to see how we connect talent to opportunity, work to tomorrow and solutions to purpose. Come join our journey!
What You'll Get to Do:
The Senior Product Manager will work with software & hardware engineers, architects along with customer interfacing engineers and product owners to drive detailed software requirements and development following agile methodologies, that will create innovative market leading solutions for the Electronic Manufacturing industry.
- Managing the entire product line lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by ongoing visits to customers and prospects.
- Experience in Electronic Manufacturing process
- Driving a solution set across development teams through market requirements, product contract and positioning.
- Developing and implementing a companywide go to market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Define Pricing strategy for each product, module, features.
- Meet regularly with all stakeholders, including product developers, quality, marketing, Support, finance, and management.
- Collect, analyze, and respond to user feedback.
- Gather and evaluate ideas and opinions.
- Plan new features and changes to a product.
- Demonstrate new ideas and changes to stakeholders.
- Create timelines and roadmaps for developing the product.
- Attend conferences and events related to a product or a sector..
- Support marketing campaigns
- Continually learn about users and a product's market
- Research competitors and similar products
- Interact with the product owners in agile teams that develop the product
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in engineering, or equivalent experience required.
- Work experience with deep exposure to manufacturing operations management in batch, assembly, or continuous processes - ideally in a variety of manufacturing industries
- Knowledgeable in Manufacturing Execution Systems, batch and continuous control, Industry 4.0, Industrial Internet of things
- 5 or more years of product management experience delivering enterprise software solutions.
- Experience working with cross-function teams to achieve growth and positive results.
- Experience in managing multiple priorities and make efficient use of time and given resources.
- Experience in effectively interacting with customers, sales teams and executive management.
- Knowledge and experience with Automation and Operational IT and related technologies
- Business Management and Product Management Qualification
- Experience in Industry leading MES Products in Electronics Manufacturing Industry
- Collaborate with project management team in planning out major development projects.
- Collaborate with development and services teams to document across software lifecycle phases.
- Interface with product owners and customer facing teams to understand system requirements.
- Good knowledge of agile methodology, terms and processes and excellent troubleshooting skills
- Solid communication skills including concise written, presentation and verbal skills.
- Has a good understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures.
What We Offer:
- High Performance Culture
- A focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Rewards and Recognition
- Learning & Development Opportunities Across Multiple Business Units
- Competitive compensation packages
- Hybrid work model
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Educational Assistance
- Volunteer time off
- Total Well Being Program
- Employee Referral Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.