Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You'll Get To Do:
Sr. Planning Analyst is responsible for supporting the Planning Dept. by compiling and analyzing various data and developing reports on business results, business plans and market conditions. Assists in the preparation of strategic and tactical plans to meet the company’s objectives. Responsible for meeting content and documents as well as business reports and minutes
Preparation of Business Reports
- Prepares various reports, databases, forecasts and summaries.
- Develops detailed PSI and Budget reports and presents to management prior to submission to Japan.
- Uploads various data to the global system.
- Compiles accurate data on sales, profitability, inventory, backlog and other performance indicators.
- Compiles results versus budget plan.
- Facilitates and analyze sales forecasts and result and CRM pipeline management as requested.
- Compiles various sales project reports and ensures accuracy and completeness of information.
- Analyzes the trend and support project meetings as requested.
- Maintains various lists, tables, log for accurate data processing and communication.
- Complies data and develops presentation materials and charts for management meetings as required.
- Coordinates HQ hosted meetings and prepares meeting materials.
- Reports to Planning Manager
- No direct reports, individual contributor.
- Plays a key role in providing the necessary information and analysis for the company to formulate its business plans and objectives.
- Some travel maybe required.
What You'll Bring:
Education and Experience
- 4-year degree in business or marketing or a related field is preferred.
- Five or more years of specific analysis and business planning experience is required.
- Strong Excel and Power Point skills required; Access is preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and Japanese are required.
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic prioritizes total wellbeing. We offer a wide variety of benefits and programs to support your physical, emotional, financial, social and environmental health.
The salary range of $100K is just one component of Panasonic’s total package. Actual compensation varies depending on the individual’s knowledge, skills, experience, and location. This role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses and incentives.
We understand that your career search may look different than others and embrace the professional, personal, educational, and volunteer opportunities through which people gain experience. If you are actively looking or starting to explore new opportunities, send us your application! #LI-